Chapter 2

Hoseok had no clue what in the word he had done. He should have never done what he did, but it's too late to say that he didn't now.

  He was now constantly distracted. He would be clumsy and drop things or run into things because his mind was so jumbled and he was confused. Should he talk to Namjoon? He hasn't done that in almost a week now.

  He even went as far as working at home instead of going into the tense office he shared with his friend. His excuse was that he felt a little sick and he told his boss that he could just write down some lyrics at home.

  But, he knew Namjoon knew better.

  Namjoon knows. He knows that everything is awkward. They feel like exes who are being forced to work together. It's horrible.

  At some point, Namjoon was going to fix what he started. Little did he know.. he had no clue what he was getting himself into.

  "Seok, we seriously can't keep ignoring each other." He said. Hoseok was squirming uncomfortably in his seat as Namjoon stared at him. "I mean- I won't lie, it was amazing—"

  "Oh my God." Hoseok hid behind his hand.

  Namjoon smiled as Hoseok squealed, clearly embarrassed. "Come on, we were just friends who needed each other in the moment. Just think of it like that." He said reassuringly.

  "But I—" Hoseok moved his hands to his desk and fiddled with a little sticky note pad, folding the paper into little pieces.

  "What?" Namjoon asked.

  Hoseok huffed and lowered his head. "How am I supposed to just- just forget like that? T-The names you called me, the feeling of.. you know.. and I-It's embarrassing!" He said.

  Namjoon knows that. He's willing to try and make everything okay, though. He knows that it's embarrassing for the both of them. He remembers the dirty noises they made. He remembers exactly how it felt when he wrapped his arms around Hoseok and squeezed his hips as he lowered himself down on him. He knows. Trust me, he knows.

  He wouldn't admit it, but every time he thinks of those things he can't help but want it all over again. He can't help but close his eyes at night and imagine how it would feel to have Hoseok on top of him once again. But it's wrong.

  "Just remember what we said before we did anything, okay?" Namjoon sighed. He didn't want to have this conversation any more than Hoseok did. "No strings attached. We were merely doing it for work, right?" He asked.

  "R-Right." Hoseok agreed, even though it sounded stupid— having sex for work?

  "So then lets just forget. Right, Seok?"

  "Right." Hoseok said more confidently. Of course he couldn't forget, but he could just push it to the back of his mind and try to pretend like it never happened. Maybe it didn't. Maybe this was all a twisted dream.

  All had seemed well with his new mindset for a few weeks. Everything had seemed almost normal. Every time he'd have to listen to Namjoon's new songs, though.. He felt something wrong with the lyrics.

  The way he had written about 'pretty skin' and 'the familiar voice calling out my name so sinfully,' made Hoseok shiver.

  Namjoon's lyrics are talking about him..

  Right? I mean who else would it be?

  Things had gotten a little worse after that. Shit started going downhill. Shit got real when BigHit announced a trip to somewhere kind of far off. They want everyone to go.