one.

to think, to wonder what pain and pleasure must feel like as one, was to crave the experience of two of the same kind merging into a single being. the love and excitement and our bodies stripped bare, the feeling of one on top of the other, with the pressure and friction stimulating our heightened senses will drive a mind only a feet away from insanity. you'll find that lust and need were no longer cousins, but brothers, sisters or even siblings. perhaps lovers; lovers who desperately cling on the littlest of hope that one day, they'd find lips pressed against theirs once more, to find fingertips upon skin and cells and whatever it is you can possibly touch with and to be touched by and you seek, you find. 

drops of sweat clung upon brows, lips cracked and dry. with short, shallow gasps and eyes closed shut, you tampered with another, stretching wider and pushing forward towards more than what you were ever ready for. curled toes twisted the worn fabric underneath, and what felt like broken bones had already quivered with such vigor that you felt yourself slipping away with every second passing.

it has seemingly struck you deep. god, how had one not know of this before? 

you loved it, you did. it was something you can't ever deny. the taste and the warmth clouds your thoughts and sight, until you can't ever remember anything but the name that stubbornly sits upon the tip of your tongue, the rhythm of your heartbeat suddenly rushing through out your whole body as if someone was acting upon you in the same, exact way. like they knew how your blood was coursing through your veins and arteries, how fast, how slow, how much of it was pumping and it makes you mad! mad that you weren't able to even understand yourself as much as this person knows how your heart was simply doing what it has been doing since you had learned how to breathe. 

if this is what heaven feels like, you thought, then you would never want to it to end.