The day of the field trip

It was the day of the field trip, peter woke up to his alarm, he groggily opened his eyes and rubbed them, he yawned "Friday, what time is it" . "It is 6:30 am mr Parker" peter grunted and got out of bed walking into the bathroom, he looked at himself in the mirror and sighed, he was pale, his cheeks were flushed and he had bags under his eyes. He turned on the tap and splashed cold water onto his face, god that felt good, he didn't really want to go on the trip so if he was sick he wouldn't have to, but he promised Ned he'd go with him and he was going to stick by that promise.
He got some make up from under the sink that he used to hide the bruises he got from flash so the other's wouldn't see them, he applied it so it looked like he wasn't the walking incarnation of death. After making himself look not sick he grabbed a pair of jeans and a plain white T-shirt, a black hoodie and a pair of red sneakers and got dressed.
Then made his way out to the kitchen and his stomach nearly emptied it's contents when he smelt the food that was sitting on the counter, so he wouldn't look suspicious he grabbed a piece of toast then bolted out the door with a quick "bye guys I'm gonna be late" everyone turned around towards the door but he'd already gone. Clint didn't think peter would just run off like that, and all the food they left for him was still there, well except for one piece of toast but that was nothing where peter was concerned, he was a little concerned but didn't voice it. Bucky was concerned too, he always got a hug from peter in the morning, today shouldn't have been different but it was, he didn't get his peter hug, and everyone loves a peter hug.
- - - - LINE BREAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK- - - -

Peter walked towards the bus that was waiting outside, he saw Ned sitting at the back so he made his way over to him, only to be shoved into a seat next to no other than flash. "Great", he sighed, "just great, I gotta sit next to this dick all the way there, oh look the bus is starting I have no hope of moving away from this seat". The bus ride there was hell, flash wouldn't shut up about exposing him and how Tony Stark would give him an actual internship for exposing peter as a liar, peter wanted to laugh but didn't otherwise he'd get a beating. As the bus approached the tower peter felt his stomach churn, coming to school was a bad idea, and if any of the avengers noticed he was sick while they made their little appearances to try embarrass him well then he was in deep shit, Steve always told him to tell them if he felt bad or if he was sick, and he did mostly but today he wanted to be there for Ned, to share his excitement even though he felt like crap.
As they got off the bus peter was tripped up, the teacher didn't notice flash trip him and of course told peter to stop being so clumsy or he'd hurt himself, he sighed and made his way into the tower not stopping to gawp at the beautifully decorated lobby, he'd seen it all before, hell he lives here!
Mr Harrington walked up to the desk to talk too the receptionist. She was an intern, I'd seen her before, Definitely not a receptionist so something was up, she was here because she knew me, great..