Sometimes the kid knows best

As peter walked into the elevator Alice asked Jarvis to take them to level 40. oh god, that's Bruce's floor, if he finds out he's sick there's no doubt he'd try get him to the medbay. As soon as the door's opened they were guided towards a work station, and who was behind it? That's right Bruce banner, peter was screwed.
Bruce smiled as he saw the class come in, his eyes scanned around for peter, he noticed him in the back looking a little bit too pale for his liking. He was currently making some of steve' juice to help him regenerate faster after battles, but Steve always drank it when he was sick too, so Bruce knew it would be okay for peter.
"Hi everyone, I'm Dr Bruce banner, I'm currently making some of captain America's juice for when he's regenerating after battle, it tastes really good" he smiled. Peter was starting to feel nauseous and the room had started swaying, Bruce noticed how he suddenly swallowed the lump in his throat which was most definitely him trying to keep his stomach at bay, so Bruce did what any worried uncle would do "this stuff isn't dangerous and it's just like medicine if your sick, how about we have someone try it, hey Pete why don't you give it a taste" Bruce looked directly at peter.
"No Bruce I'm fine, keep it for Steve" peter forced out trying to make his voice sound as normal as possible even though his throat felt like it was the fires of hell. "I'll try it!" Flash practically shouted, peter sighed "actually yeah why not Bruce, tastes good right?" Bruce nodded and peter walked up to him taking the vial. He drank every last drop, feeling how soothing it was as it trickled down his burning throat, he gave Bruce an appreciative smile. Bruce smiled back and then peter noticed the state of the older man, he had dark purple bags under his eyes, he was yawning every two minutes and he was wearing the same clothes since Wednesday, it was now Friday.
Peter put the vial down and took a hold of Bruce's hands, he tried to alter his voice to be sterner but couldn't manage it so just spoke anyways "Bruce, when was the last time you slept" Bruce shrugged "probably Tuesday night?". Peter sighed and this time managed to take a bit more authority "Bruce, you need too sleep, Your going upstairs, I'll check in with Jarvis to be sure" everyone was shocked to hear their classmate talking to the Hulk like that, but Bruce only sighed with a nod "your probably right pete, thanks kid" he smiled tiredly and walked out the lab waving at the rest of the kids. Peter had kind of forgotten about the rest of his class at that moment, more concerned about Bruce. He walked back to join them and they were quickly hurried away to the lift where Alice said they'd be heading to lower level training rooms "That was fine, they never train on the lower levels, no one will embarrass me? Right?" Peter questioned Ned, Ned just laughed "dude what even is your life"