You cant lie to the god of mischief

As peter started to come back to the land of the living he felt himself being pressed up against a firm chest, with a metal hand placed at the back of his neck, then someone who sounded like Steve, was holding a bottle of cold water to his lips and coaxing him to drink it. Peter took a few small sips of the cool liquid, grimacing as it hurt to swallow it.
Peter was soon able to sit up on his own without the support of who he found out to be Bucky, Steve was carefully helping him stand. "Peter, have you eaten at all today?" Peter gave a quick no just so steve would suspect it was anything more than fainting. Steve sighed, of course Bucky knew something was up but didn't tell Steve just yet. They helped him to his feet and held an arm each to steady his balance.
As soon as Peter was able to stand in aided Steve told the tour guide to go straight to lunch to prevent anything like this happening again, she nodded.

- - - - - - - - - - L I N E  B R E A K - - - - - - - - - - -
As peter walked into the cafeteria he spotted 2 Norse gods sat at a empty table, the larger blonde one eating pop tarts and the slim raven haired god of mischief was taking a bite from a green apple. Peter smiled and started to walk towards even not having seen his uncles in ages!
As peter approached the gods he had a sudden dizzy spell, he was about to fall face first onto the cold floor of the food court, then he could feel a slender cold hand on his shoulder holding him up, he blinks  momentarily to notice that Its his uncle loki who is now  guiding him to an empty table not being occupied by Thor.
Loki can feel heat radiating off of the young boy so he snaps his fingers and peter's hoodie appears folded on the table. He gently touches peter's arm with his left hand and sighs, "Peter, you must tell me what ails you child" peter shakes his head, "M'fine uncle loki" he was mumbling, he slowly leans his head down then oh fuck-shit bad idea, his vision is swimming, there's ringing in his ears then he can hear everything, the girls three tables away whispering about how attractive the gods are, the machinery about 20 floors down and music coming from the common room.
Suddenly there's this Hellish feeling in his stomach and he can't hold it down anymore, he gags, Loki quickly noticed making a bucket appear in front of them, he held it out to peter who reached and closed his eyes as his stomach emptied its contents. The god pressed his cool hand on the back of peter's clammy neck and the boy gave a sigh of relief, the cold felt heavenly on his burning skin.
Loki rubbed soothing circles into his peter's upper back while thor had started distracting the rest of the children. "Peter, you must let me know what it is that is ailing you, otherwise I may not be able to help" he's concerned for the boy. Peter gags again but only bile comes up and then he's dry heaving,
Loki kept his cold hand at the back of the younger boy's neck, Cooling him down slightly and wiped his mouth with a napkin. He gently scooped up peter's slender form once he'd finished vomiting. "Come brother, we must take peter to captain Rogers" Thor walks over to his brother and peter, when he speaks his normally booming voice is full of concern "what ails the boy?" Loki just continued walking until they were safely out of the room "I believe he may have what these midgardians call a stomach virus" Thor nodded and pressed the elevator button for floor 98 which was the common room, the elevator opened and took them up to where Steve was sitting in an armchair, sketchbook and pencil in hand, and Bucky was laying on the sofa shirtless looking like a Calvin Klein underwear model.
Loki cleared his throat so they would acknowledge their presence.
Steve quickly turned around and his eyes immediately fell on peter, he sighed and put his sketchbook down on the table, pushing himself up and walking towards the two Norse gods carrying a very sick looking peter.