🦋Party!!🦋

We knock on the door and Mattia opens it immediately kind of like he was waiting for us the whole time.. I didn't think of it much when he welcomed us in the smell of alcohol, drugs, and sweat hit me in the face.

I just ignored it.. Bianca and were talking in the kitchen.. Until I felt someone hug my waist. I turn around and it was Mattia.. Bianca gave me that look and i was trying so hard not to laugh, because little does she know Alejandro is right behind her and all of a sudden picks her up from her waist and tickles her.

Josh then calls everybody in to a circle to play Truth or Dare. We all thought it was lame, but then Josh said "Not any Truth or Dare..." all of us were confused until he said "Dirty Truth or Dare" every body was gasping and stuff except me, Bianca, Alejandro, And Mattia. Josh said Mattia first "T or D?" Mattia obviously picked dare and the dare was "Make a girl sit on your lap" He chose me. ME?? THERE ARE A BUNCH OF OTHER GIRLS AND HE CHOSE ME?! I go and sit on his lap and a couple minutes later Bianca looks at me and laughs. I ask Ale if i can ask Bianca he told me to go for it i asked her T or D and she tried to act tough so she said Dare  i said " I dare you to sit on Alejandros lap for 10 minutes straight!" B and Ale were both looking up at me like i was crazy. I feel something poking out and it turned me on.. I look at Mattia and he whispers "When you turn the beast on you have to turn it off" he then winks i just roll my eyes..

Mattia whispers something to Kairi and then kairi asked Mattia T or D and Mattia said again Dare!! Kairi said " I dare you to fuck Camilla and make her moan HARDDD we all want to hear it" Bianca looked at me shocked because she knew i was a virgin but i have her the I'm ok look.

Mattia looked at me and told me to go to his room.
I was just Sitting on his bed pretending to do something with my life. When he came down he asked me if i was a virgin i just stayed quiet looking at the ceiling and he asked me again i pretended i didn't hear him so then he said i assume that's a yes then...

He laid on my stomach while i was playing with his hair. He asked me if i wanted to watch a movie i said ok, but then he asked me to do something i gulped and went to the bathroom i went out naked only wearing my bra and my thong..

I then laid on his bed with the blankets covering me. I then go to the bathroom to see if i shaved and it turns out i did so i wasn't really anxious about that any more. When I came back Mattia was already in bed i went to cuddle under him. Few minutes later he told me to sit on the couch so we could watch the movie.

We decided to watch Romeo and Juliet. His hand was on my thigh. I didn't really mind it. He then started to go higher and higher until he almost reached my area. When there was this really cute romantic seen he stared to rub my clit back and forth. I told him i was going to cum soon so he stopped. I looked at him and he chuckled and said what? I said "Why would you do that??" He said "To tease you". I was think on how to get him back until i finally got it. I went to sit on top of him and kept moving my hips. He started groaning and moaning a bit and stopped. He gave me those puppy dog eyes that he knows i can't resist so i took of his pants and boxers and started sucking for a while and stopped after i while.

He starts to look at me and picked me up and threw me on the bed. He started kissing me and went down to my neck while unstrapping my bra. He stopped for a second and went to the bathroom to get a condom, and after he did what he had to do and stuff he started taking my thongs off slowly. He then mouthed 3 2 1! I suddenly felt something go in me i felt like i was gonna burst but i just let out a moan. He then started saying "This pussy is mine!!" "This pussy belongs to daddy" he asked my who does this pussy belongs to and i say "Mattia" He then choked me and said "Who?" i then say "d-daddy" and let out a moan. Then he said "Say this pussy is daddy's and daddy's only!" i kept moaning in between each word but finally said the whole thing. I then got sick of being controlled then I made myself on top and started going up and down really fast he kept telling me to slow down but i ignored him. He then Choked me and said "Slow down means slow down got it?" I then say "Yes daddy" and moan.

We finally finish and i lay down next to him and cuddle and we eventually fall asleep

A/N: imma be posting my 3rd chapter of today!!!

Words- 954
I'm actually really proud of this because i almost
made it to 1000!!