🦋The shower 🦋

I wake up completely NUMB! I see Mattia staring at me. I asked him why he was looking at me and he says "no reason" i tell him imma go shower and i hear him saying "good luck with that" under his breath and i asked him what he meant and he asks me to walk i get out of the bed and try to walk but fall. He then starts laughing at me. I say "Mattia Polibio come and pick me up right now!" he laughs and says "ok ma" and i start blushing. He looks up and down at me and i tell him to stop and i cover myself up. He then picks me up and i have my arms around his neck and he says "don't be insecure about your body, ma.. it's beautiful!!" He then asks me if i still want to shower and i say yea..

He then asks me if i need help and i say "well if you insist" (he has one of those bath tubs with seats and stuff) i then sit down and he starts to put some shampoo on my hair and he starts to scrub. he says "wow the last time i washed hair this long was never" we both start laughing. After we both stop laughing we have a little kissing session and then we get out and he changes me then...

A / N Imma do then other part later because this is my 3 or 4th chapter (i honestly lost count but what can i do ?) It's 1:14 am where i live and i neeeeed to sleep and i also feel like throwing up but if i wake up to some suggestions what should i do for the next chapter because i low key ran out of ideas oop-
Words- 315 😌😌😌
Sorry it wasn't a lot again i'm really tired 🥺