🦋meeting the parents🦋

After that I hear Mattias mom say "Mattia Polibio dopo quello che stai facendo con la tua ragazza vieni di sopra con lei voglio conoscerla, capito?"

Mattia's POV:
what the actual hell.. MY MOM wants to me camilla? i quickly reply " understood ma". Camilla asks me where the hair dryer is and i show her where it is...

Camilla's POV:
After Mattia tells me where the hair dryer is i quickly dry my hair and change my clothes into this:

Camilla's POV:After Mattia tells me where the hair dryer is i quickly dry my hair and change my clothes into this:

After changing Mattia and i went upstairs to his mother

After changing Mattia and i went upstairs to his mother.. She looks at me almost like she hates me to death. I heard Mattia gulp... She then goes up to me, i was scared she was going to slap me or something, but instead she hugs me. She whispers in my ear "treat my son right" i quietly nod and she then invites me to lunch.

She asked me what my name was i said "Camilla" She asks me where i'm from i tell her i'm italian. She stopped. She said Camilla Rossi? she asked.. I said yes... she started to get really happy. she asked if my moms name was Bianca I said yea. She started clapping and she said that she was her best friend since birth. Mattias mom invited my whole family to dinner including my stupid brother Carlos.

After dinner i had to go home while i was going to open the door i feel someone grabbing my waist.. I got scared and turned around and it was Mattia. He then said "Camilla, i have a question for you" " Ask away" i said he then suddenly says " would you like to be my girlfriend?" i just stared into his eyes.. he then slowly lost hope but i jumped and kissed him "does that answer your question?" i said he smiled and said "i guess so"

I went home and my mom asks me where i was and i said " Mrs. Polibios house.." i said she looked at me half smiling and half confused and asked me how i knew her i said my "boyfriend is her son" she looks at me and she was so happy..

My mom was gonna blow, but then i said " she also invited all of us over.. You, pa, Carlos" everybody.. My mom stared working on her famous jelly that everybody liked..

We went and i wore this:

A/N Hellllooooo Sorry for the inactivity i just forgot about my phone for a bit sorry i have noticed that very few people are reading my storyyy if you see this can you please give me ideas and i'm really sorry my words / story's are becoming very...

and i'm really sorry my words / story's are becoming very short school is tomorrow 🥺 i'm not really happy because school is coming real soon anywayyy i hope you enjoyed the last few chapters and please tell me what other stories you want

words -485  sorry it's really low this time