New Greenie

Chapter 2

I go to my locker to get my books. I open it and something like goo spills on my shirt.

"Nice shirt shuck face" Gally says from behind. "Do you need mommy to clean it up?" I turn around to face Gally with his minions.

"The shirt was bloody new!" I say. "I. Dont. Care." Gally says through greeted teeth. "Slinthead" I mutter so only he hears it.

"What did you say?" he asks. His eyes full with hatred. "I said slinthead" I answer clearly now. "You are going to pay for it shuck face" he threatens. Instead of answering I put my hand in a fist and pull my arm back. Just as I was going to punch Gally Alby interfered.

"Whoa. Stop it Newt don't want to get in any more problem don't ya'?" he says. I uncurl my hand. "That's what I thought you are a piece of klunk. Scared to do a simple punch"  Gally says mocking again. I push Alby from in front of me and with my hands grab the goo and throw it to Gally in his face. Everybody starts laughing. Gally finally left and I'm left alone with Alby.

"Take this for me to US History and give it to Tommy please. I need to change my shirt." I say, handing Alby my books. He just nods. I grab a shirt from my locker and go to the bathroom. I quickly change and go to class. I see Tommy in the third row of desks and a free one next to him with my things in it. I go up to him and sit down.

"Alby told me what happen. Gally's a slinthead as you said, just ignore him." Tommy says.

"Yeah I'll do that" The bell rings and class starts. Ten minutes later after the bell rings the new greenie enters. I stare at her and I am again captivated by her beauty even though she's obviously triying to hide it.

"Excuse me. This is US History right?"  she asks shyly.

"Yes it is. Youre new right?" Mr. Peter asks her politely.

"Mmm yes"

Then please enter and present yourself" mr Peter says.

"Mmmm hello my name is Alice and I am 15 years old." she says quickly to get the attention off her. She starts walking to a seat but Mr. Peter doesn't let her.

"Tell us something you like, don't be shy" he says. She walks again to the front of the class.

"Well I like reading books and like chocolate." she says. She stays there waiting to see if Mr. Peter lets her sit now.

"You are free to seat now Alice. Sit in front of Newt it's the only empty space." She starts walking towards me and I she catches my eyes staring at her. I smile one of my million dollar smiles. She notices and smiles a little but not enough for her teeths to see. She suddenly trips and lets her books fall down. I stand up and start helping her pick up her pencilcase and books. I was about to grab a small book when our hands touch. I don't know if it was me or something else, but I felt a spark rush through my body. I pick it up and before giving it to her I read the title. "The book Thief" (an. I also dont own the book thief).

"The Book Thief" I say aloud "Its one of my favorite ones"

She looks at my eyes and says, "Really? You like to read?"

"Yes but dont say anything about it only my best friend knows" I answer.

"Oh. Okay". I sit down and she does the same.

"The names Newt by the way but I think you already knew that" I whisper to her. Even though I cant see her, I think she smiled. Class was actually boring.

~break time to snack~

I was in line to buy something for snack when Minho came and accompanied me. I grab an orange juice and some chocolate chip cookies. Minho only a bottle of water. We went to our usual table and start eating. Theresa, Alby and Chuck where already there.

"Hey  guys did you saw the new greenie?" Minho says "Shes actually hot" I glare at him and he raises an eyebrow.

"What? Is little Newtie jeallous?" he bothers.

"Hell no Minho! And dont call me Newtie" I say

"Okay Newtie" He says in a mom voice. Chuck chuckles a bit and Theresa cant even eat her sandwich.

"Im bllody serious Minho" I say with a poker face. He just gives me a thumbs up.

"Then if it doesnt bothers you I can present myself to her" Alby says.

"Go on. It doesnt bother me" I say. Alby gets up and goes to where she is. We see from where we are and see Alby come back with a serious face.

"She told me she wanted to be alone" he says before we can ask. "She didnt even let me present mhself" A bit of relief goes inside me.

"My turn then" Minho said "Lets see if the asian guy winns the girl"

"Wait" I say. "You cant do that. Shes not a bloody toy you have to win. Respect shuck face."

"Oh common Im just presenting myself" he said. And with that she left to whe Alice was. The result was the same. Minho came back with a serious face.

"She ignored me." he says sounding incredulous "She actually ignored me. Minho the asian guy" I started laughing.

"At least she knows my name dude" I say mocking him. The bell rings before he could even protest.

****

Sooooo here is chapter 2. Remember to comment, vote and follow. Also p, ease recommend the story to your friends. Tomorrow maybe I will post chapter 3, put the cover. Chapter 3 will be the next hours of classes and lunch where newt maybe talks to her. Tomorrow I maybe puu the glader slang, which the weird words the characters use for those who dont know. PLEASE GIVE ME SOME IDEAS IN THE COMMENTS AND REMEMBER IM NOT THE OWNER OF THE MAZE RUNNER CHARACTERS!!!

LOVE YA