Synopsis

S U M M A R Y

Remedy Lane is an outgoing adolescent that has everything 'going for her' , loving friends, popularity, and a overall satisfaction with life - until her parents suddenly reconnect after sixteen years forming a surprising romance - the big problem is ... her father didn't know of her mere existince beforehand.

Nonetheless her father welcomes them with open arms causing previously content-with-life Remedy to move all the way to a unfamiliar yet seemingly idealistic neighborhood in Los Angeles, California, we're she immediately feels at odds, despite the beautiful scenery.

With no other choice but to embrace her circumstances she decides to adjust to her new town, new parent, and new life, but her across the street neighbor difficult yet handsome Parker Daley almost immediately shows her that even the most beautiful of towns have troubled people.

W A R N I N G

- sexual themes

- profanity

- underage drinking

- self harm and suicidal tendencies

- overall tough subjects

C O P Y R I G H T

All rights reserved. No part of this document may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author.

A U T H O R N O T E

If you're seeing this then tysm for even taking the time out to read this book, hopefully you enjoy it and its many twists and turns. This book can get a bit heavy at times, especially towards certain subjects.

domestic violence : 1-800-799-7233

suicide hotline : 1-800-273-8255

I try to handle these subjects maturely and neither is romanticized, nor the main focus.

Also, I decided to make her love interest white : hence bwwm.