Kagamine Rin Christmas

Module Name: Kagamine Rin Christmas

Real Name: Carla Deaton (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Japanese: 鏡音リン クリスマス

Nickname(s): Christmas

Date Of Birth: December 18, 2003

Age: 20

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Goa

Height: 5'5"

Weight: 94 lbs.

Designer: N/A

Known Relationships/Family:

Christopher Deaton/Kagamine Len Christmas (twin brother)

Gregory Godfrey/Snow Len 2017 (boyfriend) (April 17, 2022)

Geneva Deaton (niece) (born February 5th, 2021)

Melba Deaton (niece) (born March 31st, 2021)

Brittny Deaton (niece) (born February 9th, 2022) (currently in Monokuro)

Katharine Deaton (niece) (born February 9th, 2022) (currently in Monokuro)

Bee Deaton (niece) (born February 9th, 2022) (currently in Monokuro)

Occupation: College student (she's currently a sophomore)

Specific Song: Golden Holy Night Rotting Into The Frost And Snow/Requiem Of The Phantasma

Song Producer: Deadball-P

Specific Song Anniversary: December 18, 2007

Game Debut: Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Extend

Aura: Quirky/Chaos

Fun Facts:

- This Rin module, I Will Protect You (or her real name Stevie Carmona), Project Sekai 3rd Anniversary Tsukasa (or his real name Quintin Frew), Magical Mirai 2020 Winter Festival Len (or his real name Winston Fenton), and Magical Mirai 2020 Winter Festival Rin (or her real name Willow Fenton) are all birthday twins.

- Carla is part of a chorus group along with the other Christmas modules.

- Sometimes she teases his brother over his reindeer horns and nose.

- She serves as one of the backup singers, but occasionally gets solos.

- How did these 6 friends first meet? Holly really liked to go caroling every Christmas. So one day, she met Carla and Christopher in her neighborhood, who saw her doing it. They decided to go caroling with her.

- Their friendship did not last long. Because one day, Holly had to move away. She had to go to a new school, although she did sign up for choir class. There she met Lucille, Kameron, and Meredith, and they became her new friends.

- Several years later, they went caroling together during one Christmas season. At one house, they saw Carla and Christopher, and Holly recognized them immediately. So then, they all decided to become a friend group of 6, and now they sing Christmas songs every year throughout the city.

And here's the specific song.

See you guys in the next chapter!