Vocalospace

Module Name: Vocalospace

Real Name: Starr Houle (the real first name was TammyChan180's idea. The real last name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): Space

Date Of Birth: September 3, 2003

Age: 20

Sexuality: Lesbian

Zodiac Sign: Virgo

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Goa

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 140 lbs.

Designer: redjuice

Known Relationships/Family:

Ajax Houle/Vocalospace Len (twin brother)

Electra Ocampo/Electric Angel Miku (girlfriend) (November 17, 2022)

Occupation: College student (she's currently a sophomore)

Specific Album: Vocalospace

Album Producers: DECO*27, Dixie Flatline, Giga-P, HoneyWorks, Neru, sizimi, yuukiss, Onyuu-P, Gom, Suzumu, Chorus-P, Nanahoshi Orchestra, nekobolo, Hitoshizuku-P, Fuwari-P, Yama, Yuyoyuppe, Rerulili, kous, & Kagome-P

Specific Album Anniversary: September 3, 2014

Fun Facts:

- This Rin module, Magical Mirai 2017 Rin (or her real name Mahogany Minor), Magical Mirai 2017 Len (or his real name Manuel Minor), and It's FuwariP ~The Form Of Dreams~ Miku (or her real name Addilynn Maldonado) are all birthday twins.

- How did these 10 friends first meet? They all met each other at a space museum, where one half of the group went in a fake ship for a mock trip to space, and the other half did too. They bonded over the fact they all love space things.

- Starr's parents love stars, so they called her that.

- Neither Starr nor Ajax have a job, but they want to become astronauts. They think they'll become the first pair to land on the moon.

- Starr loves to collect rocks. And she's also very knowledgeable in astrology.

See you guys in the next chapter!