Alice Of Human Sacrifice

Module Name: Alice Of Human Sacrifice

Real Name: Behiye Aga (the real first name was TammyChan180's idea. The real last name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Japanese: 人柱アリス

Romaji: Hitobashira Alice

Nickname(s): Heart

Date Of Birth: April 30, 2004

Age: 20

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Taurus

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Monkey

Height: 5'3"

Weight: 125 lbs.

Designer: Yugami-P

Known Relationships/Family:

Cengiz Aga/Alice Of Human Sacrifice Len (twin brother)

Seth Melchor/Sentimental Melody (boyfriend) (April 20, 2022)

Occupation: College student (she's currently a sophomore)

Specific Song: Alice Of Human Sacrifice

Song Producer: Yugami-P

Specific Song Anniversary: April 30, 2008

Fun Facts:

- Behiye and Cengiz's parents are from Turkey. The twins never lived there, but they were born in Negi Root. They live on the countryside. Their parents worked hard just to have a new life in Negi Root.

- How did these 5 friends first meet? Behiye and Cengiz met Marietta in a graveyard. As for Jules and Gwenith, Behiye and Cengiz met Jules in the park and for Gwenith, they met her at her house. It may not be true, though.

- Behiye and Cengiz's parents have started their own business and, they help them out, like a family business.

- Behiye and Cengiz were the fourth and fifth Alices.

- Behiye likes to use Snapchat. She does all kinds of fun things there. Cengiz thinks she's destroying her brain with it, however.

- She has a crush on Sentimental Melody (or his real name Seth Melchor).

Here's the specific song:

See you guys in the next chapter!