UAs child of One for all

Izuka is a normal girl but daughter of the worst villain in history, All for one.
The other students bully her become of her father except Everybody in class 1-A , Shinzo, Mei , Kendo, TetsuTesu and Monoma. Even the teachers think she is dangerous, everybody in UA is scared of her, even all might.
~ Present~
Izuka is walking down the hall.
"Hey, it's the daughter of All for One" said a boy.
"Really. I heard she killed somebody" said the girl next to him.
"If she did why is she right there" said another girl.
Every day was the same for here, getting bullied, hearing fake rumors, getting bullied,hearing fake rumors. Over and over she heard that from Students. She was tired of it so she went to Principle Nezus office.
~ Izukas POV~
*Knock Knock* " Come in" I heard from a voice.
"Principal nezu" I said walking in. " Can i ... Leave UA".
He looked shocked not about me leaving abut letting the daughter of the most dangerous villain in the history leave. " Absolutely Not" I heard him say in a mad voice. " Ok ...." I said walking out the door" But if a was not allowed to leave the I had to Escape. I just needed it to be night for the perfect plan.
~ Bakugos POV~
6 Pm" Hey shitty hair have you seen Izuka" I said to shitty hair. " No" he responded. I asked to everybody and they all said " No". So my class and Kendo, Tetsutetsu and Monoma went to see if she was in her room. " Izuka wh.." Then she jumped out the window "IZUKA" Everybody yelled.
~ Izukas POV~
I heard Everybody scream . I was surprised that I jumped out the window while they entered my room. Good thing I bought Airplane tickets to America. So I jumped on top of the barrier of UA. I looked back and I saw my class ande the rest looking at me surprised.
~ 1 year later~
I joined a Guild named Fairy tail and I became a Famous Idol around the world.

" Izu~chan" I heard

" Izu~chan" I heard. " Wendy" . Wendy is a girl with power of a Sky dragon. She was also raised by a dragon. "What are you doing here Wendy~chan". " Well Gray wants to know if you can Eat with him" I blushed a lot and said "Y-yeah, I can e-eat with h-h-him" She giggled . "Izu~chan and Gray~sama sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G" "Wendy!!!" I yelled.
~Later with Izuka and Gray~
"So how was your day Gray" I said trying not to blush. "Great and yours" he said while he blushed a little. Gray is a Ice mage, his parents were killed by a demon and was raised by a Wizard and a boy with the same age as him. "Hey Ice princess" I heard from a salmon colored hair boy, Natsu. Natsu was raised by a fire dragon like Wendy, but uses fire dragon powers, he was in the guild since a little boy. "Hey Izu~chan" said a girl with blonde hair, Lucy. Lucy is a rich girl but her mother died when she was a little girl. "Natsu stop calling him names" said a girl with red hair, Ezra. Erza was raised as a salivé on the tower of heaven, her magic is transforming armors. When I got hear I learn magic from the Earth dragon, Etherna. I promised to never return to Japan or UA but I had to because of the Sports festival hero's Vs mages.
To be continued...
600 words.