Sky god

~ After The Previous Battle POV of  Midnight~
               "Next battle is..." said Mic. "Midnight Vs Sheila" "Well looks like I am next" I said to the hero's that were next to me as I walked down to the Battle field. When I got to the Battle field I saw a Little girl with pink hair. "Mic am I supposed to fight her" I said kinda shocked. "Well of COURSE" said Mic as I Glared at Him.

 "Well of COURSE" said Mic as I Glared at Him

"Begin" yelled Mic. "SKY GOD ROAR" I heard the little girl yell while black air going towards me. "AHHHHHHHHhHhHhHHHH" I yelled in pain.
                        ~Pro Hero's POV~
        "Ahhhhhhhhhh" they heard yelling from Midnight. As soon as the dust cleared of We saw Midnight on the floor with lots of scars. "WHAT!!!!!" All the hero's yelled. "So it's Makarov . Right?" Said all might while talking to Fairy tails Master. "Why yes it is" he responded. "What is her Magic?" Asked all might to him. "Oh why she is A Sky God Slayer" he responded normally. "What do they do or why are they called That" asked Kamui Wood. " God Slayers Slay Gods" he said as the Hero's looked shocked that the Little girl Slayers Gods. "Ohhhh" they all said looking scared. "You now the girl with purple/ Dark blue hair" said Makarov "Oh you mean that little girl who Won the battle Vs class 1A" Said Mt Lady. "Yeah" said the master. "So what about her" Death arms. "Well she is The Sky Dragon Slayer . The maiden of the Sky, Sky dragon Wendy" he said. "So does that mean she slays Dragons" said All might. "Yes she does slay dragons" he said. " She was also raised By a dragon" he said.
To Be Countinued....