Dragon slayers VS Class 1A

"Out first battle is gonna be.. drum roll please!!!!" Yelled Present Mic. And the crowd did do a drum roll. "Really Mic" said Eraser head. "Sorry couldn't resist it!!!" Complained mic. "The dragon slayers vs class 1A" presented Mic. So all the wizards went of except Natsu the fire dragon, Wendy the sky dragon, Gajeel the iron dragon, Laxsus the thunder dragon, Sting the light dragon, Rouge the shadow dragon and Izuka/Himari the earth dragon.

             And also stayed class 1A

And also stayed class 1A. "Start" yelled present mic. "Thunder shock" yelled kaminari while touching the floor. Laxsus walked up and ate the thunder. "WHAT!!!!" The hero's yelled. "Dragon slayers eat the element there dragon powers have" said Makarov looking like it was normal. (Becose it was 😏). All the dragon slayers said " Roar of the Fire/Sky/Iron/Thunder/Light/Shadow/Earth dragon" Todoroki tried using a ice wall but it broke by the roars and all of class 1A was on the floor. "And it's ....Over" said Mic looking scared of the kids. The hero's in training were shocked in how they were defeated by 9 Kids. The Pro hero's were talking and wanted Izuka/Himari back at UA. "Good Job Natsu" yelled happy followed by Charles, Panther lily, lector and Frosh and Lucy, Erza, Gray and the rest of the Guilds.

 "Good Job Natsu" yelled happy followed by Charles, Panther lily, lector and Frosh and Lucy, Erza, Gray and the rest of the Guilds

" That was easy" said Izuka/Himari. "I think we went a little to rouge on them" said Wendy. Natsu said "Yeah they look like there gonna be asleep for a while". "There hurt not sleeping you stupid SALAMANDER" yelled Gajeel. "Yeah your right" said Sting, Rouge and Laxsus at the same time. "I am gonna heal them" said Wendy." I'll help you with that" said Shellia, the god slayer from Lamia scale.
~Pro hero's POV~
"Wow they are so strong" said Midnight. "I agree with you and we found Izuka Midoriya now called Himari Hara" said Cementos. " The daughter of All For One also being a Dragon slayer" said Nezu.
~Somewhere in a dark room~
"Having One for all and being a Dragon slayer, Master would like to see you again..... SISTER!!!!"

To be continued...
356 Words