Himari Hara Not Izuka Midoriya

I had to return to Japan for the battle between mages and hero's. While I was away I learned Earth dragon slayer magic, I learned it by a dragon named Yuri.
                ~In UA 1 year ago~No POV
               "IZUKA!!!!!!" Yelled everybody in class 1A, Mei, Shinzo, Monoma, Tetsutestu and Kendo as Izuka jumped out of her window running away.
                               ~Next Day~
                "I can't believe the daughter of All for one escaped and not knowing her location!" Yelled nezu. "I believe she felt that she did not fit in" responded Midnight. All might said "She was bullied by lots of students and people". "Still we should find her, she is kinda dangerous" worried present Mic as the ones who saw her jump out the window heard outside the door.
        ~At the Wizards vs hero's games~
              In the games since there were lots of hero's, saber tooth, mermaid heel, lamia scale, and blue Pegasus joined them. "Before the games star welcome Himari Hara!!!!" Said Present Mic. The crowd cheered crazy.

         (Just see the right one ignore the left one)                     ~Class 1A and 1B POV~                "They that looks like" kamimari pointed

                    ~Class 1A and 1B POV~
                "They that looks like" kamimari pointed....... "Deku!!!!!" Everybody yelled. "So all this time she was enjoying her life as a Pop Star!!!" Bakugo yelled and looked really angry.
                     ~ ProHeros POV~
               "Well I know that green hair" spooke Eraser head. "The escaped girl" said Nezu. "Izuka midoriya daughter of All for one" Responded sadly All might. Then they heard the mages yell " Good Luck HIMARI!!!" They all yelled. The pros surprised what they called her "Himari" Then she started singing...

                         ~Nobody's POV ~
Everybody clapped of how good she sang even the hero's clapped.Then she had to get to her wizard suit and the boy hero's blushed when they saw this.....

Then she had to get to her wizard suit and the boy hero's blushed when they saw this

"Hey Izuka that's you right" as Bakugo faced her. As all the hero's looked at her. "Sorry to tell you but Izuka Midoriya is DEAD, now it's Himari Hara" she responded coldly. The hero's were shocked on how much she changed, and then the wizards were giggling at the hero's reaction to her words. "Well that is why they call her the lady of Fairy tail" responde sting of saber tooth while laughing. "Yeah no kidding" responde the rest of the guilds. "Well bye deku" said Bakugo in a Husky voice witch made Izuka/ Himari blush a lot. "Ohhhh a LOVE TRIANGLE" said Wendy in a giggly voice next to Izuka/Himari. But was She really falling for Gray and Bakugo at the same time, or was the drama just gonna start.
To be continued
430 words not bad.