Chapter 11

Belle's POV

"Thank you, Emma." I say kindly, before shutting the car door. As she drives off, I turn around and let out a deep breath.

Walking in, the bell above the door rings, as it does when I shut the door. "Rumplestiltskin?" I say quietly, but loud enough for him to hear me. When nobody replies, I walk into the back room where I see him.

My eyes fill with tears at the sight of him, holding my chipped cup... crying. He looks up to me and smiles. Standing up, he wipes the cup and walks over to me, handing it.

"I'm sorry." I whisper to him, staring down to the cup.

"Apology accepted" He says, going high-pitched on the word 'accepted.' His arms slide around me as he kisses my forehead. I smile and look up at him. I want to kiss him back, but I'd break his curse... wouldn't I?

He then leans in and whispers in my ear, "magic's different here, dearie." and with that purple smoke fogs over my vision and I find myself in his house, his hand in mine. "Should we watch TV?" He asks quietly, winking at me.

I lean up, kissing him on the cheek. I don't know what TV is, but I agree anyway. Taking my hand, he takes me into his wooden living room, sitting me one the sofa, he grabs the 'remote' and presses a couple of buttons, making the box in the corner light up, creating images and noises. So... this is TV.

He gives me the remote and I press the button '8', changing the image on the screen. 

We watch TV for a long time, Rumple going back and forth bringing us food and drink, as I lay my head on his chest, his arm around me. 

"Belle," he whispered, sweetly. "I need to go out, but you can stay here and watch TV." He then adds, standing up and placing my head on the pillow he was sat on, which is pretty warm now.

"Where are you going, now?" I ask, unhappily, knowing he's leaving me again.

He kneels down, cupping my cheeks with his rough yet tender discoloured hands and looks me calmly in eyes, almost hypnotising me with the giant clouds of brown surrounding his pupils. "Look, I'm not going to do anything I said I wasn't. I just need to do something and I'll be back soon. Just please," he says worryingly, "please don't uncover the mirrors." he finishes, pecking me on the nose and standing up to walk out.

I get up and walk to the door of the living room, watching him leave the house again. I sigh, I'm so sick of him leaving! Walking around the house, bored, I find a closet full of random things. Then I spot something, something I could imagen is important to him. I reach inside, going on my tiptoes and grab it, when I pull it out, I can see it much more clearly, a sketch of a young boy, fairly long hair and eyes, eyes just like Rumple's. When I turn it over, there's a name 'Baelfire'. 

Is that his son?

Rumplestitskin's POV

Closing the door, I sigh. I'm sick of leaving her. And for a moment, I stop, wanting to turn back and tell her to come with me. It's dark out and there's no one on the streets. I click my fingers, finding myself outside of Snows and Emma's apartment. I knock on the door and wait for them to open it, when I teleport behind them, sitting on the desk. 

"Well well well." I say, making them jump out of their skins, Emma closing the door as she turns.

"What do you want?" Snow growls, glaring up at me with her arms crossed. "I'm not making any deals with you from now on." she adds randomly.

"I'm not here to talk to you" I say in my playfully evil voice, chuckling at the end. "I'm here to speak to your savior daughter! Emma." I continue, gesturing towards Emma.