Chapter 17

Be Warned... Very... Erm... Eventful Chapter>.>

Rumplestiltskin's POV

We stand there momentarily, staring at one another, smiling. Yet again, there's a spark that suddenly lightens in me.

I step forward a little, standing inside the room, her face doesn't change, but her eyes light up a little.

"I don't want to be a coward anymore." I admit, shutting to door behind me. 

I make my way over to Belle slowly and she just watches me. My hand reaches her face and wipes her cheek where the tears had previously fell. She smiles a bit more as my hand goes from her face to the back of her head and tangled in her hair.

I then lean down and press my lips against hers forcefully, pushing our bodies over to the wall. We remain like that for a while, allowing our lips to play around and our tongues to meet. 

I tighten the grip on her hair a little and she moans from the pain, he must have pulled her hair whoever he was, but she doesn't stop me, just allow me to continue.

Unable to help myself, I place on arm around her waist and pull her closer to me, so that our whole bodies are touching again. She pulls away from the kiss but remains pressed up against me, smiling. She wants this just as much as I do.

She places her hand on my scaly green face, then bites her lip. Taking her hand down and bringing the other one with it, she slowly pops open the buttons on my leather suit, leaving just my top and leather pants.

I then pull my hands over her beautiful curves, till I find the bottom of her dress and slowly lift it up. She puts up her arms and allows herself to slip right out of it, leaving her in just lengere, showing off her perfect body.

I stand there awkwardly, hardly knowing what I'm doing, but she does all the work for me, removing almost every little bit of clothing we have left on us before planting her lips on mine again and pulling us towards her bed. 

Then my mind has a moment of doubt. Maybe we shouldn't be doing this... But then I feel the pleasure she's giving me. It's not just the pleasure of sex, but just to be here with her now expressing how much she truely means to me.

When it all gets serious, she puts her head to the side of mine, panting in my ear and her warm breath trickling down my neck.

Her beautful human body, feeling so delicate on my rough, unatural skin. It makes me feel a little upset, to think I may not be all she wants, but she's giving the impression that I am the person she loves. The thought makes me smile as I look into her eyes.

I roll her over, laying abover her feeble-like body and stare into her bright bluey-green eyes, watching her messy chocolate brown hair mould into the pillow and her big pink lips moving so slightly to allow the breath to reach her lungs properly.

She strokes my hair and I peck her on the neck, causing her to groan faintly, I move up to the bottom of her chin, then up to her lips, where we stay for a while, embracing each other. 

I finally roll back onto one side and we lay, looking at one another. Finding it hard to not smile.

"I'm sorry." She whispers, still short of breath.

"For what, sweetheart?" I ask, acting dumb. I know exactly what she's talking about, but I might as well get the reaction from her.

She strokes my cheek again with her sweaty hand. Then again, our whole bodies were sweaty, we were warm, the bed was warm. We warm inside too.

"For not believing you. I don't know what came over me. I.. I.." She stutters, continuing to pant. A tear rolls down her face from guilt, making me feel a bit bad too.

"No, no." I say quietly, wiping her tear. "I love you, Belle."

Her eyes, stare into mine and she smiles again, beaming in fact. "I love you too, Rumplestiltskin and I will not leave, whether you like it or not."

I peck her on the forehead, then stand up out of the bed. Putting 'Mr Golds' underwear back on.

"Don't go," she pleads calmly. 

I walk over to the door, then reply. "I will not leave, whether you like it or not." I mock her, jokingly. Pressing the light switch off and walking over to lay in the bed.

"Goodnight." She whispers as she puts her arm around my stomach and her head to my chest. I then put my arm around her waist, and whisper back.

"Goodnight my darling, Belle."

Belle's POV

"Goodnight my darling, Belle." he whispers to me. My face cracks a smile through the sweat and my heart pounds faster than ever. Snow was right. He doesn't love Emma.

The realisation comes over me like a tidal wave. I slapped that poor woman, the one laying in a hospital bed right now, for something she didn't do. I cry a little into Rumples chest, my pounding heart almost splitting and the thought of such selfishness. 

I close my eyes and wait till the images are out of my head. Then the only thing I'm left to think of is what has just happened. 

I imagine it all again. Seeing him above me, his creamy brown eyes fogged over, hypnotising me for a matter of seconds. His green skin, changing to dark green through the amount of energy he was using. The images run through my head, till - without realising - they become all part of a dream.

My eyes open and the lights flood in the room. My squinting eyes looking around for something. Someone. He then comes in from the kitchen with a tray full of food that I have yet to find out about. His clothes are back on now and he seems a lot more normal again.

As he comes over, he passes me the tray of breakfast, with a rose. So romantic! Just like he used to be. I smile at him as he pecks me on the lips.

"I didn't get you a drink," he says, smirking. "I thought you might want this instead." He then stands up and flings his arm out, causing a puff of magic then an object in his hand.

So beautiful.

So precious.

My chipped cup.

A/N: So guys! 2 chapters in one night. Hope you're proud. I apologise for how sexual it was, but it was bound to happen some time! I hope you liked it, it's gunna be a little less... BAM BAM BAM from now on I think, so I hope it's not been too much. But yesss, please do tell me what you think. Thanks guys, love ya's all, I really do<3