Chapter Two

Look at this.

We are experiencing a different point of view because we have to switch things up a bit.

I wonder who's point of view this is in.

Well, I guess I should just stop talking and actually get to the reason why you clicked on this chapter.

This is from Liam's point of view. The one person who's more responsible than the rest of the band members... What a bold statement, isn't it? If it's true (yes, if), then it is not such a bold statement.

It is Liam and the band's manager. The manager's name is Paul. (Yes, it is easier just to outright say his name.)

Let us hear what they have to say.

"This will be the perfect opportunity!" Of course, it's Paul who is saying this.

"I know the benefits and whatnot. What if this is some crazy fan or something? This is practically a stranger. Not practically. This is a stranger! We can't just have a stranger just walk in here and then just ruin everything!"

"You guys were strangers but then look at you now. You guys are doing amazing and millions of people love you."

"But that was different."

"It isn't that different," Paul says and Liam runs his hand through his hair (the stereotypical action, isn't it?)

"Yes, it is! This is completely different. Literally someone, a complete stranger who apparently is head over heels in love with us, to write a story about us."

"At least a publisher or whatever is doing it."

"It doesn't make a difference."

"This is happening whether you like it or not. It would benefit her and it would benefit you guys too." There is a pause. A minute (or so) long pause.

"We'd discuss more later today. So you better be ready to suck it up." Well, he didn't actually say the last sentence. What he did do was leave before Liam can say anything else. Liam lets out a frustrated groan.

And you know what?

The rest of the band members walks in, ready to know what Paul has said. They want to know the tea... If you would even call that "tea".

"We are still going through with this." The rest groans. This is going to be a rather long tour, wouldn't it?

Would you want to see what is going to happen at the meeting? Well, it would be beneficial.

Let me (apparently the author) briefly mention what events they have today.

They eat... Because that is important. And, because they are in a band and have a wold tour coming up in a couple or so weeks, they practice for the majority of the day. However, they still have time to goof around a little bit and relax. People don't want their star singers to be tired and in too much distress while they are performing.

And now it is the moment you all have been waiting for. Well, maybe it's the moment that you all have been waiting for.

It is the meeting.

It is the time... the moment in which the meeting will occur.

The meeting which all five band members dread to have. But people must do things which they do not like.

All five of the members, Liam, Louis, Niall, Zayn and Harry walk into the record label's meeting room. There are many records and awards plastered around the walls. There is a large, rectangular table in the middle of the room, and Paul is already sitting at the head of the table. He looks rather professional, but of course, he must.

"Please, sit." He motions towards the empty seats. And all the members obey.

Everything is silent. You can practically hear a pin drop on the carpeted ground... Yeah. It makes complete sense.

"You will have a writer come with you guys on your world tour." Paul pauses. He pauses because he is waiting to see if anyone has anything to say before he continues. But no one does. So he continues. "She will write a non-fiction story about the life of being on tour. We will pay her, of course. Everything you guys do she has to join."

"You already picked who is coming?" Harry asks with a slight frown on his face (obviously it's on his face. Where else would it be? On his chest?)

"Of course, I did. What did you think I was doing? Just came up with the idea and not have someone in mind?"

"Kinda, yeah." Louis was the one who said this only seconds ago.

"You gotta give me more credit." The room is quiet. Everyone... Well, everyone except for Paul, feels as if they have so much information to take in. They feel as if they have so much to think about.

"I just need to contact her and --"

"So we don't even know for sure if this will happen?" Liam asks this as he raises his eyebrow.

"Who would pass up a deal such as this?"

"There --"

"Actually never mind." Paul pauses before continuing. "You guys have no say in this." He gets up and walks out of the room. What a pointless interview.