Ouija board Seance Gone Wrong, How To Summon A Portal.

A/N: The picture at the top is Jason!

This is Juliette, minus the hair clips, she is supposed to have more purple eyes in this story

This is Juliette, minus the hair clips, she is supposed to have more purple eyes in this story. The age is around 17 to 19 years old.

"Hey, don't worry about that guy..." Jason's smooth hand clasped over hers comfortingly as the two of them walked past her ex, a new woman in his arms. She was beautiful, she had the perfect body, sculpted by the gods themselves. Her hair was curled in fine ringlets, her makeup wasn't even thick or heavy either. It looked like a second skin honestly. She was even sweet and funny, she was practically as innocent as they come, unlike the cliches heard read about in fanfiction. She had soft hands, perfect dimples, and well-addressed nails. Juliette looked at her own nails, chipped with torn jeans. There was no comparison between her and her former boyfriend's new girl. At least she still had some curves... 

"Come on, I'll see you at home and we can watch paranormal stuff. Okay, Juliette?" Giving a sigh she faced her long-time friend. 

"Alright."

The bus ride was quiet, Jason already at the house when you arrived there.

"Kindred Spirits, Haunted Hospitals, Haunted Towns, or Ghost Loop?" Jason called as she threw her bag near the sofa and plopped down.

"I don't know they all sound good, but I prefer to listen to people tell their scary stories rather than actually see it..."

Jason gave a nod. "Something Scary podcast it is." Slowly, Jason sat beside you, the wall being visible through his faded body. What was he? A ghost. He was a ghost that most people couldn't see unless he wanted them too, which didn't happen often, or unless they happened to be psychics or medians. As far as Juliette was concerned she was neither, she just happened to move into the house at a young age and he took a liking to her. 

"Remember when we first met? Back in Gettysburg, Pennslyvania?" Juliette asks orchid eyes clashing with bright amber, both framed by full onyx lashes. A small smile graced Jason's lips.

"How could I forget? You thought I was some kind of monster..." A chuckle resonated deep in his chest. 

"I was only eight, you were cloaked in shadows!" The raven-haired girl cried, throwing a decoration pillow at the male, the pillow just phased through him. "Eww... There better not be ectoplasm on that..." 

Rolling his eyes the male continued listening to the podcast, that was until footsteps were heard rushing into the living room. Both of them turned to see a girl, a big smirk on her face. "Tonight, we talk to spirits!" 

Juliette paled at the thought. The only ghost she was okay with was Jason, and their first experience hadn't been the best... "I think I'll pass..." Turning back to listening to the podcast, she tried to push the bad thoughts aside. 

"Nope!" A hand snatched her arm, the same girl pulling her out of her comfy spot. "You are coming, no buts! We are going to the Vaile Mansion." 

The Vaile Mansion, built in 1881 by Col. Harvey Vaile for his wife. The mansion was gorgeous, opulent, and naturally foreboding. It eventually became an asylum, rife with death and filled with torture and abuse, the asylum was shut down, the mansion left vacant and decaying. Until a couple had restored it to its former glory in the '60s.