Wrong Place, Wrong Time.

Juliette's eyes snapped open, her body stiff as she realized she had been sleeping upright. Her elbow stinging from being propped against the cold window. A low rumble caught her attention as her purple eyes looked around. Kids talked and relaxed in the seats around her, the familiar setting of the bus calming her slightly. 'Wierd...' She thought, she could have sworn that she had gone through a portal with Jason. 

The bus turned down the road she lived on, slowly she stood up with a few other students and as the bus came to a slow halt. With her feet bounding off the last step she was home free, the nostalgia of the recent events still fresh in her mind. Slowly stepping into the house she found Jason waiting on her. 

"You look like you've seen a ghost." Jason chuckles at his own joke as she stares at him wildly. 

"Jason?" She questions. "Didn't we... I thought..." He looked at her quizzically as she held her head. 

"Hey, do you have a headache or something?" He walks closer to her. "Go relax, I'll put on the ID Channel for you." 

"Actually... I think I'm going to go to my room. I'll be down eventually." Juliette slowly stalks up the stairs and emerges into the quaint and simple room, her body falling onto the soft bed wistfully. "Was it... Just a dream...?" Giving a sigh she turned on her side, her body cradling itself in the fetal position. The weariness in her eyes evident as her thoughts played on repeat. Maybe she should look into the Seven Deadly Sins later. It couldn't hurt, could it? Giving her mind no more room for thoughts she plugged in her headphones, listening to nightcore until death's gentle cousin loomed over her. 

*****

"Wake up already!" Being met with the sight of the impatient girl, Juliette blinked rapidly to adjust to the light filtering in from the light overhead. "Let's go already! We're going to be late!" 

Slowly rising from her comfortable spot she stumbled out of the bed. "Natalie, what are you going on about?" Rolling her eyes Natalie huffed. 

"Don't tell me you forgot about the ritual!" The golden-haired girl scowled at the brunette, her brown eyes full of frustration. Juliette froze, her mind snapping out of the misty haze that the sleep had provided. No. The seance. "I knew you weren't listening to me..." Natalie groans snatching the girl's wrist in her lithe hand. 

"C-could I just stay home?" Juliette's eyes snapped over to Jason's transparent form. "I-I'm not feeling well..." This couldn't be happening. Her dream was slowly becoming a living nightmare. What if she went back? It wouldn't be a game or a dream. She would get one life and one life only before she slept for good. 

"Nope! You are coming, no buts! We are going to the Vaile Mansion." Juliette fought as the blonde dragged her outside, but due to her unusually weak disposition, her attempt proved futile. 

Staring up at the mansion a cold gust of wind blew around them, the dream replaying over and over in her head as she felt her breathing hitch

Staring up at the mansion a cold gust of wind blew around them, the dream replaying over and over in her head as she felt her breathing hitch. Natalie practically threw the poor girl through the front door, Jason hesitantly running after the girl.