Chapter 20

Maria (Blade ^^)

Growing up with bikers your whole life you come across things, like they are always aware of their surroundings, everyone of them is armed to the max ready to kill or be killed at any point in time.

But because I was brought up in a mafia family and around the club I was used to people carrying guns around. It was normal to me, by the age of 10 my father taught me how to shoot one. It was scary at first but over time I got used to it.

I was lying in bed it was dark outside, I couldn't get myself to fall asleep. I could hear Blade out in the living with the tv on but I couldn't bring myself to leave this bed I had been feeling sick all day.

I jumped up when I heard my bedroom slam open and a guy had walked in. It was dark in my room with the only light that was coming in was from the moon but when he stepped closer I saw who it was. It was one of the guys from the CA gang that had raped me and drugged me. He wore a smirk that made me feel dirty, I was screaming for Blade to help me but nothing came out and that was when he walked closer to me holding something behind his back.

It was like I couldn't move it was like I was handcuffed to the bed again, I tried to wiggle myself free but it didn't work. It was like I was back in that room again, alone and cold and when I looked down at my body I was naked. I had no idea why this was happening again I had tears flowing down my face and I struggle against the guy.

"Don't! Please don't!" I yelled but he held me down in his other hand held a needle full of orangey brown liquid.

"No please! Stop!" I yelled but it didn't work he just continues to hold me down, just as he was about to stick the needle into my arm I felt someone shake me and calling out my name. "No please don't! No please!"

I was struggling around trying to get the guy off of me as I screamed at him to let me go.

"Maria.. wake up!"

I heard someone yell but it was so far away it was muffled.

"Maria baby wake up!" I heard it more clearer as time went on and when I looked up at the guy he turned into Blade who was shaking me calling out my name. I screamed as I struggled against Blade "Your okay Maria. Calm down it was just a..."

"No get away from me!" I screamed at him, I pounded my fists against his chest, tears were flowing down my cheeks. "Get away!" I jumped out out of the bed as I ran to the other side of the room, I was shaking in fear as I slide down the wall I held my head in my hands grabbing at my hair. "Get away..." I sob to myself shaking my head.

"Maria" I heard Blade say as he got off the bed and walked slowly over to me but I backed myself into wall more.

"No... please..."

"Maria it's okay" he kneels down in front of me "it was just a dream baby" he says moving a piece of my hair behind my ear as his other hand stokes my hand. "Your okay. No one will hurt you anymore" he whispers to me as I look up at him. I could see that he had his hair out of his bun his eyes held worry in them.

"It.... felt.. so real" I sobbed as he moved to sit next to me on the floor, he wraps his arm around me.

"I know baby. I know" he whispers into my hair as he pulls me towards him. We had stayed like that for a while I must of fell asleep against him because I had woken up in bed with his arm around me.

When I looked at the time it was 6am the sun was slowly coming up, so I got out of the bed and headed for the bathroom. I looked into the mirror and saw that I had black circles around my eyes you could tell I didn't get much sleep.

The nightmare that I had earlier felt so real, it made me feel sick thinking about it. I broke into a sweat so I got into the shower and sat on the floor as the water poured over me but I just kept thinking about that dream it made me so sick I threw up.

Blade 'Doc'

Last night wasn't a first for me waking someone up from a nightmare, I remember I had to wake my mother up when I was little. And then there was the time when Maria was in hospital for a few weeks and while I was there with her she had nightmares that I had to wake her from.

I hated seeing her like this not able to control what she dreams about and I knew she was having those nightmares everyday because you could tell by the dark circles around her eyes but she just covers it with make up.

I heard the water turn on in the shower a few minutes ago but not long after that I heard Maria throwing up, the nightmare must of shook her enough to be sick. Last night when I sat with her she fell asleep in my arms so I brought her back to bed but she wouldn't let go of my arm so I laid down with her.

I got out of bed and knocked on the bathroom door. "Maria are you okay in there" I yelled out enough for her to hear me as she yelled out "yeah" I heard my phone ringing.

I walked into the kitchen to grab my phone off the table I saw that it was Niko. "What's up?" I answered.

"Not much How's everything there? Maria okay?" Niko asked.

"Yeah man, she had a nightmare last night but everything is alright." I said as I walked outside to the backyard leaning against one of the post.

"That's good man. Boss wants us to do a run to Armored Beasts so we are leaving soon"

"Do you need me to come with you guys?"

"Nah man you just stay with Maria she'll need you" he said, we said our goodbyes before I hanged up and walked inside. I couldn't hear the water from the bathroom going anymore so I went to go check up on her.

When I was just about to walk into her room I saw that she was pulling her shirt down her naked back, you could see her scars that were on her back. She must of heard me because she turned around fiddling with her fingers.

"T-thank you.." she mumbles, it looked like she was was scared, broken but she wasn't broken she had survived something that shouldn't of ever happened.

I gave her a nod before I cleared my throat. "Are you okay?" I said leaning against the door frame. She hesitated for a minute or so but shrugged her shoulders but then shakes her head no biting her lip wiping the tears that fell, I pushed myself away from the frame and pulled her into my arms. She sobs as she buries her head into my chest as she wraps her arms around me.

"Your okay, I won't let anything happen to you" I say as I lay my chin on her head as I rubbed her back.

———————
Enjoy!