B4/C3

Moana

"I can't believe your all the way over there and have a little boy now." I say to Lucy while I see her smile over FaceTime.

"I know and I can't believe you got out of prison a week ago" she smiles shaking her head.

"What can I say I need the excitement in my life the racing wasn't cutting it" I said as we both laugh, I lift my head when I see Zak opening the door. "I will give you a call in a few days see how you all are yeah? Give my love to everyone"

"Will do love ya girl" Lucy says before hanging up the phone.

"You have some people wanting to see you" he says pointing over his shoulder, giving him a nod I stand up from my seat as I put my phone in the back of my jean shorts.

When I walked down the steps into the main warehouse where all our cars lined up nicely as a few people worked on them. I see a group of people standing around "Well I'll be damn" I said smiling as I see Rosetta she smiles walking over to me wrapping her arms around me.

"Told ya I'd see ya soon" she says. "You look good chica" looking me up and down but I do the same thing. Noticing she was in long pants and a crop top showing off her tattoos. "I was wondering if you home girl was here the one you were mentioning about being the tattooist."

"I'm sorry Rosetta, she had some problems with her man and left. She moved to Germany only found out last week when I went looking for her"

"Damn. I wanted to get some work done" she says before looking around along with the guys that are behind her "nice collection you've got"

"There my babies" I smile at her but it leaves my face once I hear motorcycles coming down the dirt road, sighing to myself. "Great.."

"Trouble?"

"I hope not" I say before Rosetta nods to her men to join us. Alessandro and Niko were the first lot I saw before Cliff followed them as some stayed at the bikes.

"Gentlemen what do I owe the pressure of having the Devil Riders at my front door?" I said as I stayed next to Rosetta.

"Just want to talk Moana" Cliff was the one to speak.

"You looked into my background didn't you?" I tilted my head as Cliff nods his. "Of course should of known. Hmm very well follow me" I said before turning to Rosetta and nodding to follow me as well.

Even though Cliff was my family I didn't trust him very much, not after years of not speaking to him.

My crew had stopped what they were doing eyeing us down as I lead the group to our meeting room. As I took a seat at the table Rosetta took the one next to me as the bikers took these at the end while Rosetta's guys remained standing.

"So what do you need to talk about?" I asked leaning back in my chair looking at them.

"We have some guys out on a run at the moment and they had our supplies stolen from them along with a few being kidnapped." Alessandro says.

"I'm sorry if I'm being rude but what has this got to do with me?"

"We know why you went to prison" Cliff says looking over at me. "So we need you to high-jack our supply back"

"You do realise that I am on parole and if I fuck it up I'm done" I said glaring at Cliff.

"We know" he nods his head before I shake my head as I glare at them all.

"How did they let this happen?" Rosetta asks as I ran my hands down my face.

"New supplier opened their mouths" Alessandro says "But they have been taken care of" he waves his hand making me raise an eyebrow tilting my head to the side.

"Who was taken?" I asked watching them carefully I noticed they tense not wanting to tell me who.

"Rider and Digger" Cliff says sighing "it's important that we get that supply back"

I chuckled as I shook my head "what's the supply?"

"What's with the questions just fucking do it!" Cliff yells as he leans forward making everyone in the room look at him as Niko places a hand on his shoulder to stop him from leaping out of the chair.

"I want to know what the fuck I'm getting into before I end up in jail or dead! And are you going to be the one to tell pa what happened to me?" I asked him as I watch him he swallows hard, Cliff knew what my father was like. My father was a scary man he had been through hell and back. "I didn't fucking think so. So I'll ask again what's in the supply?"

Cliff looked to Alessandro as he nodded to him for the all clear. "Weapons"

"You have got to be fucking kidding me"

————————
Enjoy!