Chapter 1: She'll Finally Go Home

Quick reminder: Kakyoin is the only one that survives (apart from Jotaro , Joseph and Polnareff) and Kakyoin is female. And I'm sorry if you don't like fem!kakyoin. I wanted to make traumatic past Kakyoin but wanted to bloodline to continue so I made her fem

(Oh and the other chapters are written longer and have better grammar.)

-----------------

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

The sounds of the heart monitor repeat like a metronome.

The redhead teenage girl tried to sit up on her hospital bed, but couldn't from the pain on her stomach and the numbness of her legs. She kept her eyes closed. Not wanting to even bother. She slipped back to her sleep.

A week ago she had been gravely injured by being perforated in the stomach and slipped into a coma for two days. The first thing she sees when she opens her eyes is a sobbing teenage boy with black hair holding her hands tightly.

Today, the same teenage boy is in the room with a doctor from the Speedwagon Foundation.

A week isn't enough for a girl to fully recover from fatal injuries caused by a supernatural entity. But it seemed like some sort of uncanny miracle that just sort-of happened.

The scar was healed enough to be as small as a baseball but probably won't fully recover.

Most of her organs were destroyed during the battle, including the spine. Truly unknown how a human survived.

The sound of the other two men talking filled the room.

"She'll be able to go back to school and her daily life after her hospital stay. But she's still fragile and could take years, even decades for her to fully heal."
The doctor had a depressed tone. Knowing that the effects of the injury could be nearly permanent.

"Is there anything we can do to help the treatment of her stomach further?"
The teenage boy looked at the red haired girl on who laid on the bed.

"I'm afraid not." The doctor flipped through the papers on his clipboard.

"Her womb. Can she still have a child?"
The taller boy was serious with his question.

"We don't know exactly, if her wounds heal quickly enough then I assume yes."

"She'll be able to leave. Today, she best be careful though."