Chapter 3: Kujo Residence

"You didn't answer my question."
Jotaro was hoping she'd follow him. Blind bet, Kakyoin isn't dumb, she knows when something is off or when someone changes the subject.

"I know that you know the answer."
He said, turning his head away, desperately trying to hide the truth from her so she wouldn't be hurt.

"I get it,"

Jotaro looked back to the person beside him.

"You think I'd get hurt from the truth, right? Don't worry, I've been through a lot of these types of scenarios. Is it because my parents don't visit me, right? I've been through worse."
She looked down to a reflection of herself from a puddle on the road.

Jotaro's wasn't relieved that Kakyoin was okay with these type of things, he was even more worried of how she suffered all these years from bearing the sad truth of her life, making no friends in her younger days and no one understanding her stand.

"But if it makes you better and doesn't worry you about me being in a 'violent' or 'neglectful' lifestyle I have back home, I'll follow you."
She was actually just scared of what would happen when she came back to her own home.

Jotaro smiled to finally know that Kakyoin would be safe and not need to bet if she was okay or not.

"Then let's go."
Jotaro held her hand softly with his left hand with the umbrella and the bags on the other hand. They started walking through the still pouring rain.

Kakyoin had finally made a friend that understood her. After so many years of trying she finally made a friend who understood her.

They had walked through the rain talking about random things, like school, the school delinquents, new students and 'maybe could Jotaro have a secret girlfriend' that annoyed him so much because he'd never date someone from school, except for one person.

For what seemed like eternity the rain stopped, the sun started to set and they arrived in front of Jotaro's house. Kakyoin was always jealous of big traditional Japanese homes like the Kujo Residence.

"Hey mom, I'm home with Kakyoin. Open the goddamn door!"

Noriko was shaken to her spine. Was Jotaro really saying mom instead of some insult? This honestly scared her, was it an enemy stand? It wasn't of his type to say normal words.

"Coming!"
Holly, Jotaro's mom, opened the door for them.

"Oh Kakyoin-chan! It's so nice to see you again! How are you?"
She said while holding Noriko's two hands.

"I'm doing good and totally fine, but still healing. Miss."
She smiled.

"Get her inside the house she needs to sleep."
Jotaro went inside the home, removed his parka and brought the bags in a guest room and started preparing two futons on the floor and turned on the heater.

Holly gave a nightgown and some socks for Kakyoin. She removed her peacoat went to the bathroom to change into the clothes Ms. Kujo has prepared for her.

After she finished changing, Kakyoin went to the guest room that Holly showed her which was her room. She found Jotaro was wearing a black tank top and some black pants while sitting on a futon watching the TV, more specifically the news. There were reports teenage girls going missing, last seen in leaving school. One of the missing girls were from Noriko and Jotaro's high school.
The circumstances of the disappearances were bizarre. Which could've been the work of a stand.