Chapter 12: Under watch (Small Lemon)

Narrator Pov.

... Hm? Oh, you're here. Well, where did we leave off... oh yes, (Y/N) was handcuffed in the back of Officer Rodgers's car and she was attempting to share a kiss with him. This seems like it is going to be interesting...

(Y/N) Pov.

I sit in the back of the cruiser, looking at Officer Rodgers who had a look of lust in her eyes, "Well, are you going to take these cuffs off so we can have some fun?~" I asked her seductively, trying to move my hands out from under her as she was sitting on them. But, she grabs my chin and lifts it up, making me look at her, "I'd love to but, I've got work to do.~" she said kissing me.

She then gets off me and takes off the handcuffs, freeing my hands to move wherever they want, and where they want to be is on Ms.Rodgers. Which is exactly where they are while we continue to kiss for a moment before she climbs back into the driver seat.

"Don't worry, we'll have some time to spend some 'quality time' with each other when I'm not on patrol." She says as she continues driving on the main road towards the town, "Then where are you bringing me now?" I asked concerned that she was really going to turn me over to mom. She giggles hearing the fear in my voice, "Don't worry, I was kidding about bringing you to your mother. I wouldn't even wish that on my greatest enemy." She joked, calming me down.

"But, I need to have someone watch you and make sure you don't run off again. I'll have to drop you off with Maya..." She said to herself. I sit in the back, watching the houses go by as she continues to drive in silence. Trying to break the now awkward silence I ask her the first question that came to mind, "Who is Maya? An off duty cop friend of yours?" She shakes her head, "No, but it would be better if she was. At least then she'd be able to keep up the buzz kill attitude with you around. With her, I'd be lucky if she took you to a bar at most."

Before I could ask her what she meant, the car comes to a stop at the school. She hops out and opens the door for me and leads me into the school, specifically the art wing. As we are walking down the hallway, I notice that it's lunch period. I can tell this because I see students are crowding the halls, gossiping, talking about class, or just hanging out.

However, the presence of Ms. Rodgers gains the attention of most of the students and sparks some gossip which I know is going to bite me in the ass later...

Eventually, we stop in front of one of the art classrooms, specifically Ms.Hand's classroom, "Wait, Ms.Hand is who you're leaving me with? Why are you worried about her bringing me to a bar?" I asked her confused. She looks at me and sighs, "Well, she may seem like a buzz kill but... When she's with her brother she really lets loose..." She trails off before going into the room with me following closely behind.

When we walk into the room, we both are taken off guard when we see Ms.Hand shirtless and smoking a cigar by the window, "Maya! Why are you exposing yourself like that?! And " just to smoke a cigar" is not a viable answer!" Ms.Rodgers exclaims while marching over to her and swiping the cigar away, "Calm down, I wearing a bra." She says exhaling smoke in a much more laid back tone than yesterday's class, "Why are you coming around here anyways? Aren't you supposed to be working?" She asked teasing her.

She then turns to me, seemingly only now just noticed me standing in the room... staring at her large chest, "Oh...~ I see what you need. You want me to watch a trouble maker.~" She says walking over to me whilst looking me up and down, "Never saw you as the skipping school type. Then again, with a stud like you, a girl can never be sure.~" She whispers seductively as she crossed her arms, pushing her breasts up and making them seem even larger than before.

Ms.Rodgers moved in between us, obstructing my amazing view, "No you don't, you cannot fuck him... Not now at least..." She says with a slight blush as she hurried away causing Ms.Hand to giggle. But, she wraps her arm around me and brings my face down into her soft boobs, "I'm fine with waiting!" She announces excitedly, "But, while I wait. You need to get going." She let's go of me and returns to her desk where she puts on a button-up shirt. After recovering from the sudden removal of my mini good paradise, I see Ms.Rodgers glance at the clock before sighing, "You're right, just... Don't do anything too extreme. Please?" She says as she leaves, not waiting for an answer.

(Mini lemon)

By the time Ms.Rodgers leaves, Ms.Hand has her shirt buttoned up halfway. But she stops and waits for a moment, watching the door. When nothing happens, she unbuttons her shirt once again, however, she goes the extra mile and takes off her bra as well. She lets her clothing fall to the floor as she grabs me and brings me closer to her body, "Wanna have some fun~" She asks seductively. I think for a moment, "Fine, but not all the way. We've got 5 minutes until people start going to class. She smiles as she sits me down on her desk and kneels down, "Deal.~"

She unbuckles my pants and gasps as my hardened member lightly slaps her in the face. She smiles and licks the shaft up and down before wrapping her soft breasts around my dick, nearly covering my entire length. She then starts moving them up and down, "Just sit back and let me do all the work.~" She whispers before licking the tip of my dick whenever it was exposed.

I comply and lean back on my elbows, trying to get comfortable as waves of pleasure wash over me with each movement. This goes on for a bit until I feel my end coming. I sit back up and before I could tell her she frees my twitching member, "I think you can finish yourself...~" She said as she opened her mouth wide and holding her breasts up, giving me a target. Once again I listen as I shoot my load onto her face tits, barley landing any in her mouth.

(Lemon End)

She giggles and stands up, licking some cum off of her hand, "Good, now help me clean up before someone comes in and sees the mess we've made..." We spend the next 10 minutes or so cleaning her and removing any signs of our fun that may be around.

When we finished people had started coming into the room, ready for their next class. Ms.Hand, or Maya as she told me to call her, had me sit in her chair for the class. Whether this was to keep a better eye on me or to sit on my lap and grind on me to tease me I can't tell. But, it's most likely the latter.