ᴀᴄᴛ ɪ - ɪɪ - ᴀᴄᴀᴛᴀʟᴇᴘꜱʏ

- - - - - -

- - - - - -

"MiNING AWAY I DONT KNOW WHaT TO MINE iLL MiNE IT ANYWWAYSSSSS"

"Hey, you. Tsukasa wants to see you." a pissed off guard opened up the door of the bamboo cell and dragged Y/N off to a big ass rock. 

"oh shid this rock is dummy thicc 👀."

"Y/N L/N, friend of Senku Ishigami." 

"Wow, I don't even get a cool title? Y/N the epic, Y/N the pro gamer, but nope- you have to recognize me for being friends with someone. I knew you guys were low but like-"

"Senku is dead."

haha funny, funny prank, that's hilarious did you learn that one from troom troom? a h a h a "

"..."

"Ohhhh, shit, like, for real for real?" Y/N's tone became ever so slightly more serious than usual. 

"I killed him myself, and I have someone out to confirm that he is dead." 

"bitch"

"Pardon?"

"Nothing. Anyways, I really enjoyed this chat, but I've got places to be, so uh, kerchow bitches." she said, before breaking into a run. By luck alone, she managed to make it all the way to the forest, where she kept running. 

"the... fitnessgram.... pacer test.... is a-" she huffed between breaths as she stumbled over branches.  She eventually reached a beat up campsite. 

There was a treehouse, and inside, there were pots smashed on the ground, and remnants of food on the shelves. Beside it was a lab with countless petrified swallows and more pots. 

"oh gOd it looks like my room" she cleaned up the pottery shards, and successfully yoted them into the woods. She salvaged the remaining pots and was able to make a somewhat liveable space, despite her lazy cleaning efforts.

"bad bitches don't need sleep." 

She fell asleep. 

- - - -