ᴀᴄᴛ ɪ - ɪɪɪ - ɴᴏᴠᴀᴛᴜʀɪᴇɴᴛ

Y/N picked up a stick and drew in the ground

1.) It has been 3700 years. 

2.) Most of humanity has been turned to stone. 

3.) One of the smartest people alive has been murdered by one of the strongest people alive. 

4.) The strongest person alive wants me dead. 

5.) No plants containing caffeine grow in this region. 

"So, uh, yeah. The odds are against me. I'm fucking screwed." 

Y/N threw the stick into a fire she'd started. In the past 2 days, she'd developed an irregular sleep pattern where she was awake during the night, and slept during the day. That was another odd against her. If Tsukasa's army attacked her during the day, she'd be more screwed than she already was. 

"gotta blast."

She grabbed a spear from inside the cottage, a few various fruits, and left. If I'm constantly moving, and erasing my trace behind me, I'll be safe. 

Little did she know, Tsukasa literally didn't care what she did. 

- - - - - - - 

Timeskip: 1 Month

- - - - - - - -

"Bro, am I tripping, or do I smell ramen"

It was a faint, lingering scent, but it was definetly there. Y/N determined that it was about 6AM, so she headed in the direction of the scent. She walked for about half an hour in the direction of the scent. 

"Holy k e r n o l i is that a village?" 

The sun was just beginning to rise over the sillouhette of a village. Close by, there was a clearing. The first thing her eyes landed on was a ramen cart, which she approached hesitantly. On top, was a bit of left over ramen. But it didn't look like ramen. 

"yolo." she said before eating a noodle of the ramen. 

"Oh shIt ThAts BaD EWwW" she managed to swallow the ramen noodle, somehow. Ignoring the other buildings in the clearing, she walked towards the village bridge. She decided not to enter, but she got a good look at the village. 

"vggkmwehybv i'm tired." she leaned up against the ramen cart and closed her eyes, falling asleep instantly. 

- - - - - - 

"Hey, idiot, wake up."

"🅱️, jimmy neutron is fuckin dead." y/n looked up at senku, who was supposed to be dead. She forced her eyes open a bit more to see multiple figures around her. 

"I'm not dead, idiot." he smirked. 

"tyhjmbcsdfghjk" she said before falling back asleep. 

"Everyone, this is Y/N L/N. She's a lazy idiot who probably won't contribute anything to the kingdom of science." 

- - - - - - 

ok so at this point, the timeline is probably s u p e r confusing. 

*y/n woke up shortly after big buff boy started the empire of might. 

*she gets to the village shortly after the grand bout. 

other facts, she's actually about as smart as science man, but no-one knows that yet. her statue was near the grape vines that homie taiju found. she doesn't know that taiju and yuzuriha are with big buff boy. her birthday is in febuary, so she's a little bit younger than science man. 

ok take care of yourselves please :)