Chapter 18-Friends

Freya
Leona and I had gotten quite close the past two weeks ever since that night she was sitting on the floor crying. She gave me a look, signalizing she didn't wanna talk about it when I came into her room that night, so I didn't ask, I respected that she didn't wanna talk about it and I wasn't gonna push her. Besides, it wasn't my business to pry in. Though, I will not deny that I was curious what made her so sad. Was it a person that did that to her? The thought of someone hurting her left a knot in my stomach, it made me angry.

To say we had gotten close these past weeks we had been living together would be an understatement. I never knew someone could occupy my every thought like that. Everything reminded me of her and whenever she would touch me, or even say my name I got butterflies in my stomach. I had never felt this way with a friend before, it was odd.

Time seemed to fly by when I was with her. How I wish I could stop time when I was with her so I could just spend forever in those moments we shared together.

Rowan and I also started spending more time together again, I spent a lot of time in his dorm and sometimes he would come over to my dorm. He took up a lot of my time, and I couldn't help but think of Leona even when we were together. I was gonna miss being her roommate, was all that occupied my thoughts as I planned the wedding, sure mom was helping but I wasn't gonna let her plan MY wedding. I didn't exactly trust her judgement. She had awful taste.

"Can't we just move in together now?," he asked me, sitting on my bed which caused it to bounce a little. I rolled my eyes, it wasn't the first time he asked me this question and it certainly wouldn't be the last time. 

"I already told you a thousand times, no. I love you but I wanna enjoy the college experience as much as I can."

"More like you wanna live with Leona for longer," I heard him quietly murmur as he refused to face me. Once again, I rolled my eyes so far up I was actually kinda afraid they would get stuck up there.

"Shut up, you idiot." I playfully punched him on the shoulder and he laughed. 

"We really should start planning though, only a couple of weeks left," I said, gesturing a 'yay' with my fist and letting out a unpleased mutter.

"Can't wait to marry you," he replied sarcastically.

"You get what I mean," I muttered and fell down onto the bed, exhausted.

"I wanna sleep," I groaned in a baby-voice. Rowan took my arm and tried pulling me back up but I refused like a little kid not wanting to leave the park.

"Get up, you child." I groaned and sat up again, instantly collapsing onto my lap and taking a few seconds to breath before actually sitting up.

"Let's get to planning."

"I can't wait to call you my wife." The word 'my wife' coming out of his mouth casued my chest to tighten, I gave him an uneasy smile and gave him a peck on the cheek. "I love you," I whispered into his ear, he whispered it back and kissed me.

Did I really though?

"I'm really tired, I'm going to bed," was the last thing I mumbled before lying down and closing my eyes. We had been planning for a while.

"Okay, goodnight," he whispered before giving me a kiss on the forehead and closing the door behind him as he left. The sound of the door shutting behind him was the last thing I heard before drifting off to sleep.

***
I didn't know how long I had been sleeping for when I heard a loud crash. I checked the time and saw that it was 3 am, I went to bed at about 10 pm so I had slept for quite a few hours. Usually I was never able to go to bed that early due to homework and exams but I guess I was lucky.