"Reasons behind the actions" Part 16

Next day morning

At Yiren's room:

Yiren wakes up and she sees the hour on her phone, it's 6am. Her mother wakes up at 8am everyday so Yiren thought it was the right moment for her to talk with Kieran. She goes through her phone and into the chat app to send Kieran a message, she feels kinda scare of send her a message but still she does.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Yiren: Kieran...Hmm, it's me. I know it's really early but I already mentioned yesterday that I would like to talk to you this early. I...really hope you will come. I'll be in the garden waiting.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

At Kieran's room:

Kieran's phone sounds really hight that she wakes up with how hight the sound is. It's call from his friend Angie, she answer it.

*Phone call* Angie: Hey Kieran! I'm sorry, I know I'm calling you this early but I'm in holiday and you haven't text me at all...does that mean you weren't anywhere?

Kieran: Aghh!! Angie you really make me feel so crazy at times, how could you wake me up this early?!

Angie: I...I didn't mean to, I'm sorry...you know I just want to know how are you, that's why we are friends, aren't we?

Kieran: I...I know what you mean...Don't say I'm sorry. I do sorry for screaming at you...I'm not in my best way in the morning sometimes...

Angie: I understand, but did something happened?...

Kieran stays in silent in the moment that Angie ask that question and start thinking about what happened last night and how she screamed at Yiren.

Angie: Kieran?...Are you there?

Kieran: I...I'm in holiday Angie, but I don't have time to talk about it now, neither where I am. I'll tell you everything when I come back, can you trust me? I...honesly just want to rest sometime now.

Angie: Yeah, that's okey. At least, I'm glad to hear your in holidays. I can't wait to hear everything.

Kieran: Okey, I'll anwer all of your questions when I go back! I have to hang out now, bye!

Angie: Bye!

Kieran hangs out and then she sees she has a message from Yiren, she reads it and she wakes up and get dress. Once she's finished she make slow steps close to the stairs and see that Yiren is sit outside in the garden of the apartment waiting for her. She takes a deep breath and start going downstairs without making so much noise till she gets to the garden with her head down cause she feels kinda uncorfortable to see Yiren at the face, so she goes and sits nexts to her but a little away from the bank. There's a silent between them and then Kieran talks in a low voice with her head down.

Kieran: I...didn't thought you really would wait for me or even wake up this...early.

Yiren gets close to her arm and Kieran gets scare.