CHAPTER 1 : Lack of money and a new job

Narrator's point of view

  While this sunny afternoon, you were walking down the street, your (H/L) (H/C) floating in the hot breeze, the sun reverberating his sunlights in your bright and beautiful (E/C) orbs, making shine your sweet (S/C) skin. Your name is (Y/N) (L/N). You were 20 and a short/tall female since you were (Y/H) tall. In life, you were a (F/J), but since you weren't well paid, you were in lack of money to pay your bills. So here you are, desesperatly looking out to apply for a job. It could be any job, you didn't care, but you needed money. You were looking all around you, trying to find the library, wondering if there were any job offer in some newspapers.
You finally arrived to it : it was a small store with white painted walls and blue-colored windows. You could see some cracks coming from them up to the roof, some moisture all over the store walls and some spiderwebs were visible on the windows. You concluded that the ront of the store was getting slowly decayed, even maybe the small building itself. You entered the small shop, the inside of it seeming cleaner. You hurried finding a newspaper, paid it to the counter and got out of the store.
  As you quickly flipped through the pages, you saw uninteresting announces for a lost cat and for some items to sell. You finally arrived at the end of the newspaper with a deceived stare until your (E/C) eyes locked themselves on the last page. A job offer caught your eyes : there was a picture of a bear mascot's head, one of its eyes was lit. It creeps you out. The announce reads :

                                                                          COMING SOON !

                                                                          Fazbear's Fright :
                                                                    The Horror Attraction !

                                       Local amusement park is getting ready to scare your
                                     socks off with a new attraction based on the unsolved
                                                       mysteries of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza.

                                      Featuring actual relics from the decayed-old pizzeria,
                                       This new attraction is guarented to bring back your
                                                  childhood in the worst possible way.

                                                                        NOW HIRING !

  Below, you saw the earning, 100,50 $ a week... It makes 402 $ a month... In your current situation, it wasn't that bad. You saw a phone number besides the earning, you took your phone out of your jean pocket and typed the number. The (F/C) was ringing until a female voice « greeted » you.

  - « Fazbear's Fright The Horror Attraction, can I help you ? » The woman seemed quite annoyed while she was speaking.

  - « Hello, I would like to apply for the job. I saw the offer in the newspaper. » You said with a cheerful voice.