CHAPTER 6 : Third night... And screams

(Y/N)'s point of view

  I fell onto my couch, tired from my long work day. And now, I must take rest for the night shift.

  I gulped as I thought about what's waiting for me at the attraction... The rabbit would leap from somewhere in the darkness while I'm not looking and cut my throat, or worst : He would keep me with him forever and torture me. I shivered and almost cry because of dread and fear, but I pulled myself back together : I'll defend myself. There's no way I'll let that happen.
I got up of the couch and Grabbed my (F/C) sport bag. I opened it and put some snacks and drinks, a kitchen knife and a baseball bat that I keep Under my bed, just in case.
Your Survival kit prepared, you took a quick shower before going to bed.

                                                                             TIME SKIP

  I slowly woke up, yawning. I rubbed my eyes and looked at my clock, At least, I didn't hear the same voice than before this time.

  - '11:45pm... Well, I should go now...' I stood up and changed into my uniform before heading toward the kitchen. I just ate some (F/F) as a breakfast and headed toward the bathroom. I combed and tied my (H/L) (H/C) hair in a messy ponytail, took my Survival bag, turned on the car and drove away toward the attraction.
After a few minutes, I pulled into the attraction parking lot. I walked to the entrance and held my bag's straps firmly. As I walked in the attraction, my footsteps echoed through the empty building. Everything was still... Or seemed...

                                         Tattered Bunny Animatronic's point of view

  I heard footsteps echoing in the building : she's back. I should have grab her wrist and Don't let her go to ask her my questions... But I didn't. I just... Couldn't help myself to look into her angelic (E/C) eyes... God knows how much I love those ravishing eyes... She looked so much afraid the first time we "met"... Do I look like that... Disgusting ? I think so... There's no other reasons...
The footsteps became louder as I saw her passing in the hallway next to mine. She didn't notice me, even though she was looking at her surrounding frantically. She is holding a bag. She surely brought some food or things like that...
I waited for her to arrive at her office until I heard the child's laugh audio and moved to the room where it has been played.

  - "I'm not going to let her go this time. I need answers."

                                                                (Y/N)'s point of view

  As soon I arrived in the office, I opened my (F/C) bag and pulled out my baseball bat that I set on the desk and my kitchen knife, which I hid in my pant back Pocket. I booted up the camera tablet and looked for the bunny. I found him in the hallway on CAM-O3 and sent him on CAM-02 with the audio.
  Suddenly, the phone started ringing.

  - "Uh, hello hello! Uh, for today's lesson we will be continuing our training on proper suit handling technique.

  When using an animatronic as a suit, please ensure that the animatronic parts are tightly compressed and fastened by the springlocks located around the inside of the suit."

  - "Springlocks suit ?" I wondered

  - "It may take a few moments, to position your head and torso between these parts in a manner where you can move and speak. Try not to nudge or press against any of the springlocks inside the suit. Do not touch the springlocks at any time. Do not breathe on the springlocks, as moisture may loosen them, and cause them to break loose. In the case that the springlocks come loose while you are wearing the suit, please try to manoeuvrer away from populated areas before bleeding out, as not to ruin the customer experience."

  - "Jesus Christ..."

  - "As always if there is ever an emergency, please note there's a designated safe room. Every location is built with one extra room that is not included in the digital map layout programmed in the animatronics or security systems. This room is hidden to customers, invisible to animatronics, and is always off-camera.

  As always, remember to smile. You are the face of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza." This call creeped me out. Springlocks suit ? Bleeding out ? Safe... Room ? I Don't know what it means...
Alas, as I was completly lost into my thoughts, a camera error appeared and I turned my head to reboot it up, only to be greeted by a figure, which was looking like a burnt bear or Something, Walking in front of the office window. I sat there in the swivel seat, begging silently in my head for the bear-like thing to go away, as its silver eyes locked up on mine, its head throbbing as it kept Walking.
  All of the sudden, the burnt bear ducked down, seeming to sink in the floor. I swept the sweat drops off of my face and let out a long sigh before being cut by a lunging figure.
The bear was lunging toward me. It looks like the burnt robot boy who scared my socks off yesterday, maybe more withered. One ear was missing, like for the bunny.
The creature screeched at my face as I screamed, blocking my face with my arms. The sirens began to ring again and the red lights flashing on and off. I felt some tears pricking out at the corner of my eyes but I kept them back. I turned on the side to finally reboot the ventilation but stopped dead in my track : I wasn't expecting what I saw before me.
Before me was standing a tarnished brownish-red and burnt fox in fornt of the box containing the animatronic shells. It was even more withered than the bear. One of its hands seemed to have been severed. It was completly burnt from head to toe, while its ghostly-like eyes were piercing me.
  Before I could do anything, the tattered fox leaped at me and screamed, his scream mixed with mine. This time, I let the tears roll down on my (S/C) cheeks. I sobbed aloud, not even taking care of rebooting the vant system as I hid Under the desk, clutching my baseball bat and my legs tightly to my chest.

                                             Tattered Bunny Animatronic's point of view

  I heard her screaming again, twice. The only question that is swirling in my mind right now is : Why is she screaming ? Is there someone else in the building with her ? If yes, I hope for their face that they're not hurting her... I-it's not like I-I care for.. her. I-it's just that need answers to some questions right now. I need her to be safe to get them, that's all !
I arrived at the office only to see that (Y/N) wasn't here anymore. The sirens was ringing and the lights flashing, but she was no longer there.

  - 'Crap...' I mentally cursed. I stepped in the office and looked at the Strange tablet next to me : That's the maintenance panel she usually uses to reset the different system, I think. There was an error on the ventilation system, so I hesitantly touch the screen, then flinched backward when it started making a beeping sound.

  - 'What is this new technology ?! Are we still in 1992 ? Since how much time have I been locked up in this bloody pizzeria ?!' The sirens fell silent and the lights went off. I started Walking back to the other end of the attraction, knowing that if (Y/N)'s gone today, she will surely be back tomorrow... And at this moment, I'll wait for her, I'll catch her and get my anwers. I kept Walking until I heard muffled sobs in the office and soft whimpers.

                                                                                  "She's still here"

                                                                       (Y/N)'s point of view

  - 'What the hell happened ?!' I thought alarmed as I stayed hidden Under the desk. I tried to stop my tears from Rolling down my cheeks, but I couldn't. The sirens kept ringing and the red lights kept flashing as I tried my best to hold my tears and cries back.
That's when I heard the rabbit robot coming. I heard his footsteps thudding on the black and white floor. His metal feet came next to my hiding spot as I tried not to scream. I heard the maintenance panel beeping and he flinched for some Reason, which startled me. then the sirens stopped yelling and the lights finally went still, and the bunny animatronic started Walking ou of the office.
  As seconds passed, his footsteps were barely audible as, in relief, I let out my sobs and my fearful whimpers.

                                                                                 What a mistake

(A/N) : CLIFFHANGER MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!