Chapter 3 (Temporary Author Notes)

Hey Guys Its your friendly Neighbor Hood Author-san and I just want to thank you all for all the support and getting me to 46 reads you do not know how thankful i am to all of you and maybe by the end of the month i can 100 reads and I will do a My Hero Acamedia story it can be a story about ships like kiribaku or something where izuku is a villian or is op. And the Person Who Will choose well that of course will be you the first person To Respond to my chapter and comment and your story's first chapter will be out in a week

Don't worry guys this will be a chapter and I will put it up in about half a day as i have to go church and sleep but anyways this will be a chapter but not at the moment so just think of this as a preview. Per say.13:56 at my time sorry to keep you waiting lets get into the story okay?

Third Person Pov

Then...

Izuku Burst into flames as his flames spread until you couldn't even see him inside of the flames "AAGGRRHH" He screamed."I-Izuku...."Bakugou said trembling seeing the power of his friend.

Izuku's Mind 

"And that is how you fainted, over usage of your power kid remember your only a five year old you can't handle this at this moment of time"Izuku's Subconscious said."Your right which is why I must train harder if i ever hope to be the number 1 hero!"Izuku said Determination burning in his eyes . "That's the spirit kid!But unfortunately its time for you to wake up ." "Wait I have so much more to ask, like will i be able to create special moves with two different manga/anime or Whats my limit you seem to know lot so you can tell me right?" "Only time will tell kid.." Izuku's subconscious said. 

Nurse Chiyo's office  11:15 am

"Where am I ? " Izuku said lying in a white bed."Oh Thank goodness your okay Izuku I was thinking about calling your mother to take you after 3 hours of unconsciousness," Nurse Chiyo Said  sighing in relief ."but if you are feeling better you should go to class and take it easy but if you still feel a bit dizzy you can stay here ."I'm fine thanks i'll be getting class.

Aldera Pre-School 11:20

"Now Class who can tell me how old All Might Is?" The Teacher said before Izuku Came into the Classroom and said "He is now 32 years 4 months 10 days old Miss Birthwall."Izuku said as the came over to stare at his precision at remembering how old he is."DDEEKKKKUUUU!!!,"Kastuki propelling himself towards Izuku with his explosions."

Miss Birthwall also known as Clara Birthwall Age :29 Quirk:Humble She has two aspects to her quirk she can make anybody with quirk sit down by saying "Sit -Insert Name - and they cannot move until she says "Move -Insert Name-" and can also silence people by saying "silence -Insert Name-" and make them speak by saying "Speak -Insert Name-"Likes:Teaching kids , Husband,Chen Wasther ,seeing new quirks manifest.Dislikes: Disruptive Children,People who attack others for no good reason.

"Sit Kastuki Bakugou"Miss Birthwall said making Bakugou sit down as he snarled.

No in this version he is in 1st grade.

This is how he would look but with hatred in his eyes as he stares at Miss Birthwall."Dammit you old hag let me move god dammit."Bakugou Said Earning himself a punch on the head."Ow! Dammit what's your problem you old ass hag."Everyone stared in shock as Bakugou used as what they refer to as a bad word."Silence Kastuki Bakugou! I will tolerate that language  and you charging at Izuku right after he got back from the Nurse Chiyo's Office!"Miss Birthwall said as Kastuki shrunk down scared as he couldn't do anything but stand stil as if he tried to attack he would earn another punch to the head."Now Izuku welcome let's continue on with lesson shall we ?"Miss Birthwall said as they all sweat dropped. 

After School With Inko And Izuku 1:15

"Hey Mom can learn martial arts please ?"Izuku asked with puppy eyes. 'Must he do all this dangerous not only did he faint today but now he wants to do martial arts i worry for you Izuku but if its for your need to be number 1 then of course i will.'"Sure ,Honey "Inko sighed. "Let's go Izuku to the car"

Master Hikashi's  Dojo 2:15 pm

"Welcome Class, today we have a new student joining our class please introduce yourself" "Hello My name is Izuku Midoriya I hope we can become great friends!"Izuku said showing a flashy smile."Well welcome To Master Hisaki's Dojo I have three rules .You must be .Obedient.Respectful.and the most important rule Ready. You Must be Obedient to your master which is me.You must be respectful to your peers or they will not respect you back and ready for what we throw.

Next Chapter Is Time Skip 

Izuku's Powers (When He is 14)

One Piece

.Light Light Fruit

.Magma Magma Fruit

.Flare Flare Fruit 

.Ice Ice Fruit 

.Haki

.Hana Hana Fruit (Good for trolling people I may have Izuku do that XD)

.Smoke Smoke Fruit

.Buddha Buddha No mi

Dragon Ball Z

.Mastered False Super Saiyan

Mastered Super Saiyan

Kk 100x

.Mastered Super Saiyan 2 To a extent

.Out of Control Super Saiyan 3