Deku Vs Bakugou + Back Story

"Just Shut Up And Die STUPID DEKU!!!" Bakugou said propelling himself towards Izuku with His sword.

"It's Time To End This," Izuku Said "Bakugou."  "DIE STUPID DEK-AAGH"Bakugou said interrupted coughing up blood."I've always looked up to you Kacchan," "But ever since I showed you my quirk you CHANGED." "Shut Up With Your Stupid Ass Speech Like I Give A Shit!"

"Even Now I Still Look Up To You . " "Grrrrr Deku...," Kastuki Said "Your Just A Pebble Like everybody else in this pathetic school.A Pebble in my way to top.And Do You know what happens to pebbles?THEY GET CRUSHED!"

Author's Note: Izuku can create items from anime idk if I mentioned this before.

Izuku Pulls Out his Scouter "700,800,900,1000,1500,3600,6700,9500,Impossible! his power level is increasing at Rapid Rates!"

"Remember when you wished for everybody to become Saiyan? well I've mastered my great ape form so much so I can use it Without the moon and can even keep it's multiplier without transforming!"

There Bakugou's Power stopped at 16,000.

"I've Perfected so much that I can easily defeat anyone maybe even All Might Before I Graduate Ua High!FINAL FLASH!"

Izuku Life Flashed before his eyes .He couldn't do anything defeat was inevitable ."Sorry Uraraka,Mom and everyone else , It looks like Kacchan was right I'm just a extra."

"Deku! I can't believe your going to give up like that !All those years you spent saying you'll become Number 1 just to fail?" Uraraka said."You Aren't the Izuku I know ,the Izuku that when I first met said he will be Number 1!"

-Insert Flashback-

The week after Izuku showed off his powers

"Settle Down Settle Down Class."Miss Birthwall said"We Have A new student with us if you would like to Intoduce yourself."

"H-hey My name is Ochaco Uraraka and my quirk i-is Zero Gravity I-i can make any float but if i go over my limit I get sick and vomit my-my dream is to become hero."

"HAHA you think YOU a stupid pathetic little girl has a chance of even becoming a Hero?"Bakugou Said"You would be lucky to be a sidekick to a sidekick!"

As Bakugou said that The Class began to Laugh at her hysterically . Uraraka was crying as she saw somebody look at her who she assumed wanted to mock her. "W-what do you w-w-want ?" 

"Hi I'm Izuku Midoriya the future Number 1 Hero! and since I'm going to become the Number It's my job to care for everyone no matter who they are!"Izuku said with a grin

"Hey Deku what are doing talking to that extra!"Bakugou said 

Uraraka Ignoring the Insult said "Hey Deku Why did you help me?" Izuku seemed shocked"Why did you call me that?" 

"Sorry if I Offended you I just thought Deku Is short for Dekiru as in "You can do it " hehehe" "Oh Okay and to answer your question before because It's my job to become the Number 1 hero I have to care for everybody no matter how mean even if they were evil as long as they have atoned for their sins they are forgiven by me and if you wanted to know Deku was just a nckname which meant USELESS" Izuku said "Deku! Why Are still talking to her !"Bakugou said"It's cause I can Bakugou and Unlike you since I want to be Number 1 I have to care for everybody in need of help." "Tch Useless Deku.

Izuku Ignoring said that said "Hey Uraraka wanna be friends?" 

Uraraka seemed happy "Oh I thought you were never going to ask me ."

Skip To The Scene Where People Are Bullying someone(Uraraka)

"You useless trash you will NEVER in a million years become a hero "Bakugou said

"All of a sudden a Kunai Appeared Bakugou and his lackies thought of it as nothing so just ignored it and were about to attack Uraraka.

'Where is my Hero ?Anybody please Come and save me !'Her Prayers were answered as Izuku Appeared

"Bakugou You May be my friend but if you want to bully innocent people I'm afraid I'll have to hurt you badly."

"De-De-DEKU what are you doing have this loser with her quirk she can't even use it yet she could be Quirkless!"

"Quirkless or Not I won't all you to hurt her At All."

"Tch . And here I thought you could be useful in the Bakugou Agency!"

""I quit that agency when you decided to be such a rude person! I am no longer part of the Bakugou Agency but the Uraraka that's your name right?And The Izuku Agency.

After Izuku's brave statement this scared Bakugou and his Lackeys away and Uraraka and Izuku have been friends ever since.

End Flashback

"Your Right Uraraka I Must believe in myself."

"I Am No Longer your lackey Bakugou."Izuku said as the attack phased right through him

"His eye glowed as he said "Kamui!"

"W-what It's almost like the attack phased right through him."

"Kacchan This ends right here and Now !"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH URRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" 

Izuku said as his hair was changing to yellow and back to his normal color.

"I-is this what they called the legendary Super Saiyan?"Bakugou said 

"Amazing...The only other person to achieve this power is All Might!"One of His Lackeys said

"Kacchan I want to end this quickly so you don't suffer but we can end this right now IF you surrender."

"Never!"

"Fine Then have it your way.

"KAAAMMMEEEEEHHHHHHHHHAAAAAMMMMMMEEEE"Izuku Said Charging up his Blast

"Let's End This Izuku....."Bakugou Said"GAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLIIIIIIICCCKKK

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAA" "GUUUUUNNNN"

You Thought It Would Author-san But Instead Was DIIIOOOO