Guess Who Is Back!?

Hey guys ,I've just finished going through a dark point at my life and while i was gone this story got 190 reads! This motivates me to write even more but I'm Down grading Izuku's powers so if he was using a logia fruit ,he would only not be able to get hit by normal punches but let's say a quirk powered punch it him like one for all hit him he would take the damage this is for my fear for making him to strong also each Super Saiyan Stage he will experience some damage as super saiyan multiplier would be high also as you know Super Saiyan give a 50x boost so false super saiyan will give a 35x multiplier and if you want to times his power level it is at 820.Now To make the level fields equal everybody will be a saiyan .Izuku would wish for this when he discovers he can make items from anime at 7.You may be asking why did he give it to everyone well that is because he didn't think about the villians when he made the wish a few months later he realized his mistake when a villian had controlled there great ape form and was rampaging in the city.

Aaah~It's time skip time.....

Author -San~:Will Smith What Are You Doing Here!??

Will Smith:But It's Time Skip time?

Author-San~:..........

"GET OUTTA HERE"Author-San~ says getting angry kicking Will Smith out.

Yes I know Im Dry on jokes but give me a break.Fan 1 : Didn't you already have a 2 week break?

Fan2 : Yeah We've been waiting for a fortnight (14 days)

Author-San~ : yeah I know -Wait how did you two get in him here ?This is only for me how did you even enter here!?!?

Fan 1 & 2 : Well you see here......Dip Style : Dip Out Justu as they disappear.

"Are You Serious " Author-San says face palming "Anyways Without Further Adiue Lettuce Begin"

Yes I know what joke i made tehehe

"WILL YOU JUST SHUT UP ALREADY THIS WAS MEANT TO START OVER 10 MINUTES"Bakugou Screams Angrily. "Alright Chill Out Explodo Dork!"Author-san says.

Bakugou : WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU DUMB AUTHOR!?!?

Author-San: Nothing,Nothing.

Bakugou: Better be .Anyways , consider yourself lucky I Don't kill you right away i have a role to play

7 Years later

"Today We Will Be Writing about what you want to be when your older!"The Teacher says .

Author's Note : I wont be Explaining Quirk but I'll |Just say the teacher's which is strechy fingers if i remember correctly.

"Whaaatttt..."The Class says as the room is filled up with sadness

"But Of Course You all want to be don't you so there's no point anyways!"The teacher says throwing up the papers up into the air "Tch ....... Absolutely pathetic."Bakugou says as the class cheers."What did you say Bakugou!"One Student Said

"Absolutely P A T H E T I C"Bakugou says. 

Class: You think your better then all of us ?

Bakugou: Of Course I am you stupid extras! 

This Causes a fight between them as the teacher says " Aaah yes Bakugou Aren't you going to UA High"

"Tch Of course I am.I Aced All the mock test  I'll be the one to get into UA and surpass All Might and become the richest hero of all time!"Bakugou Says" Ua!? that has a point 2 acceptance rate!""It only accepted 75 students out of the 2000 that applied last year!two students say.

"Midoriya?Aren't you going there as well?"

"Yep Teach I am!And it will actually be ME who becomes the number 1 hero but of course I'll let you have the number to hero spot Kacchan."Izuku says as he winds up Bakugou.

The Class goes silent"Yeah I think Deku will get UA"The Class Perks up at person who made that comment ."Thanks Uraraka for backing me Up on that one."

Author's Note :The Next One Is A backstory chapter and will come out on thursday and the next one on friday getting back into to story.

"Yeah I think Midoriya can get in as weell!""Yeah he sure does have a cool quirk so he can definitely get in" The Class says

"DEEEKKKUUU!" Bakugou says as he comes over to Izuku.

"Kacchan I really don't want it end like last time pulling out his grimiore and anti-quirk sword."

"Meet me at the end of school.."Bakugou says sitting back down.

"Of Course We can't forget about Ochaco here going to UA as well can we?"

"HAHAAHA Ochaco Are you serious you don't even have a quirk usable for combat"The class says laughing.

Suddenly they are all lifted off the ground as Izuku says"Say that again I dare you" Author's Note :He is using Tatsumaki's powers which is esper .very powerful Telekinesis from One Punch Man if you Didn't Know."Sorry?"The class said "Good You better be "izuku says as the fall down to ground many for them face planting into the ground .

After School The Fight.

Author's Note:They are let out of school early so Izuku still meets the sludge.

Izuku's Pov

"Well well well.. looks like Deku has finally appeared"Bakugou says

"Kacchan I don't want to do this but if i have to I will so you can either take the easy way or the hard way out" "The Same could be said for you Deku"Bakugou says with venom in his mouth.

I began to take out my grimiore bringing out my Broadsword and holding it horizontally infront of me."Don't Blame me when you end bloodied"I say.I channeled the Anti-Magic Through me and turn into Black Deku

"Just Shut And Die Already You Extra!!!!"bakugou says as we both Charge at each other. 

And That's It guys and as you can i've double my amount work i do as a sorry 

Fan 1:Wait wasnt 1 third of it filler

Grrrrr I thought you guys dipped .

Fan 2: We Did but we are back.

"That's it your dead this time for real!"Author says.

KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.......HHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Fan 1: We Gotta dip bruh and quickly or else we are dead.

Fan 2 : I ran Out of Chakra bro

Fan 1 : Hold My Hand.

Fan 2 : Isn't that kinda homo meh gogo?but it's fine you swing that way brah

Fan 1: I'm not GAY just hold my hand you dumbass okay

Fan 2 : Okay geez

Fan 1 : Kamui!

"Nani!How did you get through my attack with out a graze!?!

Fan 2 : It's plot baby 

as they disappear.

Will fan 1 and 2 return who know find out the next episode Antics of Fan 1 and 2.

Also sorry for the cliffhanger next chapter out tommorow on the day after but besides that bye ! :P Edit 1:Everyone will be alot stronger and All Might and All For One especially as zenkai boost give you strength the more fatal the situation since everybody is saiyans