HEY

Ok, I'm working on the next part, but...

I've been working on a story for a while, should I post it?! It's my own shitty story ok, but I'm proud of it and a lot of things actually but we're not getting into that right now and my shitty self character. But, should I post it? I'll still post like I do and crap, but I have big story plans and I can't draw my own stories so Webtoon isn't my place here. But wattpad is, so I'll probably try posting it regardless. It's nice to have you guys' opinions though, so, what do you think? Here, I'll give you a quick thing that would take place in the future in my book: 

She'd never be alone. Have someone to hold. Or so she thought. Ariel clutched at her chest as tears flowed down quickly, unable to stop them... why couldn't she stop? She barely knew her... barely cared for her! Why did she feel this way...?
"I-", she choaked on another cry, she couldn't even get a single word out. 'Why?! Why her and not me?!', she was screaming internally, but outside she could barely even speak. Her friend Aki was staring down at her, his eyes were wide and he stood still, not even breathing it seemed.
"Ariel...", he trailed off, having no words. Lexi. Poor Lexi. He shook his head. They couldn't stop and sulk. There was still a chance she was alive. They couldn't stop. They couldn't let Nobody win. Not again. Not like this. Now, Nobody had Reanna, Rowan, Noah, and Mya... Ariel must be heartbroken. Her cousin- her best friend- she had been looking for for the past four months, she had just lost her. She wasn't going to get her back either. Not if she kept sitting here, sobbing about Lexi. Aki sighed and stood with a more determined attitude, "Ariel. We can't keep sitting here, that's not going to help.", Aki put a hand out, meant for Ariel to grab so he could help her to her feet. She didn't even look up, her long, brown hair covering her face. She couldn't bare to look up at her friend. She didn't want to look at him. Why would she?! He wanted to get up and leave, move forward without Mya or Lexi. 'Can I even trust him...?', she questioned herself in her head, contemplating her actions. 'Should I stand?'. 

Would any of you guys read it?? I've always wanted to get really big with one of these and it'd even be cool if it got like a series, TV show or its own movie, ya know? Whatever, lemme know what you guys think.

pls c o m m e n t.