UPDATE AGAIN

Bakugo continued to moan breathlessly as Deku deep-throated the blonde, bobbing his head up and down. Bakugo was close. 

"D-Deku, shit, I'm close, pull off-", he came suddenly, every last bit going down Izuku's throat, the greenette moaning. Deku pulled off of Bakugo as the blonde finished, licking his lips. 

"You taste good~", Deku leaned forward, kissing Katsuki on the lips. They slipped each other's tongues into the other's mouth, making out. Bakugo cringed at the taste of his own semen, but ignored it in the heat of the moment. As Deku reached his hand down to Bakugo's entrance, rubbing his finger against the hole, Bakugo closed his eyes. Deku looked up to Bakugo for consent, the blonde nodding slowly. 

"Do it already, damn ner-", Deku slid a finger inside, holding it in place as Bakugo gasped. After a few minutes of awkward silence, Bakugo thrusted upward, signaling Deku to start moving his finger. The freckled boy obliged, pulling the finger out and putting it back in. He added a second finger, then a third, and soon Katsuki was moaning lightly. Deku curled his fingers, making Bakugo gasp in pleasure. "Hah~!"

"I-", Deku was about to apologize when someone barged in.

"Ew-", the voice was twice and a few more groans came from behind him.

"Izuku, I told you to invite me next time...", Toga fake pouted, a knife in her hand as she hunched over in a childish manner. Twice covered his eyes and looked in the other direction as Shigaraki just stood there unpleased and Dabi copied the hand-covered man.

"A-ah! Uh... h-hey, w-what're you guys doing in here? We were just uh...", Deku had already yanked his fingers out of Katsuki, who was now panting. 

"Get out jackasses!", the blonde angrily shouted as Deku (in a panick) started putting Katsuki's clothing back onto him. Deku put his shirt back on as Katsuki was now completely dressed, and Toga nudged Twice to look. 

"Watch your tone with me!", Tomura stomped toward the two boys, kicking Izuku to the floor and hovering his hand just over Bakugo's arm. Izuku's eyes widen, but Katsuki's stayed the same, completely unfazed. He didn't know what Tomura's quirk was. 

"Tomura, don't!", Toga ran up, grabbed Tomura from behind and dragged him back to the doorway, "What did we talk about yesterday?"

"My stupid temper..."

"And what did we say would happen... again... if you touched someone?"

"I know what my quirk does, Toga!", Tomura's eyes seemed angry, but... it didn't matter to Bakugo, or Deku, and frankly Dabi didn't care either. But it was pain. 

"Whatever, let me out of this shit hole!", Katsuki struggled a little, but got to his feet and glared at everyone. Izuku was on his feet as well now, but in a more awkward stance. 

OK I KNOW THIS IS SHORT BUT TAKE IT