Chapter 2: First Day

I had finally settled into the room that was provided for me when I heard some sort of noise. I walked out of my room and saw people walking in the same direction we finally arrived in a huge cube like room underground the main castle. I looked around for aldon but I didn't see him a girl came up to me and asked what I was looking for I was silent for a minute and then said "Aldon.." the girl laughed a little bit "Oh I love new comer's aldon is at the magic training room this is the physical combat training room." she finally told me. I didn't know what magic was so I decided to stay here. I was given a wooden sword and in front of me was a man with dark black hair. "Hello my name is Lucky." I didn't understand his name so I didn't respond and attacked he beat me rather quickly. "It's rude to attack without introducing your self you know." He said above me smiling. Without thinking I sideswiped him getting onto my feet and putting my wooden sword at his throat. "I'm 12 pleased meet you Mr.Unlucky" I heard clapping and turned around and saw Meiro "Well I didn't expect a royal could be beaten by a squire." I was confused Merio noticed and explained "We have 11 rank's Lowest to highest is Squire,Knight,Noble Knight,Warrior,Assassin,General,Warlord,Royal Guard,Royal,Ex-Elder,Elder. No one is an Ex-Elder as we've only had one elder so far" I understood and smiled. I quickly rose in the rank's I became a royal in no time and made many friends.

Time:9:00pm Age:Unknown Date: 3rd/6th "Eria"/2034

I was called to the top level of the magic tower late in the night for some reason. When I entered the room aldon was waiting "Ah so you've been chosen for our gift." I was confused "What gift aldon? What is going on?" he looked at me grimly than explained "The most trusted and highly ranked member's of our group are offered....Immortality not by some meager race but as a gift given to us by a powerful force." I was puzzled but accepted "Your name now shall be Ukora now I will transport you to a room for synchronization with a weapon once I've given you the gift" Aldon starting chanting in a language I couldn't understand then a bright light shined and I was in a room surrounded by all so it's of weapon's. I walked around for a while and then found a large cross covered in chains. I touched it and all the other weapon's disappeared I felt as if my soul was being ripped apart and then a clam came. Later I was told I got a 97% on my synchronization. I was also told that only 5 people had gotten higher they had all gotten 100% Elder Merio Aldon and 2 people I had never really met Bone's mainly known as the most strict royal and someone named Scyrin.

Time:10:00am Age:Unknown Date:11th/11 "Sarik"/2036

I saw in my room looking at a picture of me and Elder...he had died a few months after I got the gift apparently we can still die if our power go's past our body's limit's...elder went past what 10 of him could handle to protect us all...we've had many elder's inculding merio but all have resigned now for the first time an elder was chosen that had resigned before...scyrin I had become good friend's with him over the years. I put down the picture then I heard running outside my room I followed where they were going they were headed to the arena. I went up to my friend mag's and asked what's going on "New guy ignored bone's order's then challeged him and his guard's" I looked down and saw the new comer he was in a black armored trench coat with a black t-shirt pant's shoes gloves he even had a under shirt that went up to his face and on his fast was a plain white mask that made a frowning face. But he had black and white hair they kinda met up in the middle. Then I looked over to his oppent's Bone's Chew And Aywerin some of the most powerful member's chew was laughing and trash talking "You sure you don't want some help maybe we could tie our hand's you might last more than 5 seconds if we did that" it was quiet then the man laughed his voice sounded like it was merged between 2 people "That won't be needed but you might want to call some more people I prefer one's that aren't as weak as you." That set of chew finally someone brought the man a sword since he didn't have one the score bored red Team Bone's VS. Dark the match had barley started before dark had cut off chew's arm and stabed Aywerin in his arm his speed was amazing bone's stuck his mask but there was barely a crack "This mask is built to not break under 28,000 pounds of weight, yet you cracked it guess you're not as weak as I thought but....sadly you're way to slow." with that bone's was on the ground with a sword to his neck.