Chapter 16- Hello Again

Russia's {Pov}

"I had no clue you were looking for us." I told my sister calmly. "Of course we would! You're our brother. Why wouldn't we search?" "Well, I wasn't exactly the nicest to you guys before this happened." I said and looked down a bit ashamed of what happened. "Rus, just because we have an argument doesn't mean we don't love you anymore. Besides, fighting over stupid shit is pretty normal now in our family. You just have to remind yourself that they still love you. Or at least, that's what I do." She said and smiled before facing away. Those words.. I've been making things so hard on them that they have to remind themselves I still love them. They shouldn't have to do that. They should know all the time I love them. I leaned into Belarus and hugged her once again. "I love you. I hope I can be a better brother to you." She slowly pushed away from the hug and looked up at me like she was going to say something.

"So, what's going on over here?" I hear Ukraine say." I turn my head to the side and look at him. "Nothing." I reply and smile. "How long have you both been searching down here?" Ame asked. "Well, when we found out about you being lost, we were worried Rus was too. We decided to wait one day to see if you would come back home and when you didn't, we left and went on searching." I watched as Belarus walked forward and stood next to him. "I'm sorry we fought Ukraine. I'm sorry for everything I've done to both of you." I said putting my ears back slowly. Letting the pain hit me once more.

They must have noticed because Ame came and rubbed his head under my chest and started to purr. I felt my face become red. I let out a soft smile, enjoying the affection. "Wait..are you two.. together or something..?" Ukraine asked. I completely forgot about them being here and it's only been a second. Wow. They don't even know about us yet. This is just great. "Well, um.. I guess you could say..uh..". Wow are kidding me?! I try to speak and that's all that comes out. Incredible. Can I just die right now? I look at the ground embarrassed and hear America laugh. "Yeah we are." I hear him say calmly to them. I look up and see him smiling at me. "Aww that's awesome you two." Bel said and smiled. "Thanks." I said in reply.

"Well now that we found you two, I think we better get out of here. I'm not sure where you live America but I bet we can find it once we get uphill. There's two ways to get back up. Considering how far out we are, I think it's best if we keep traveling forward. The other way should be closer." Belarus said. "Wait, how do you know so much about this place? We've never been down here." I asked. "Sometimes Dad would come out here when we were small and one time I got to go with him. Usually it was in the winter when he came in hopes of finding food if it was scarce back at home. My mind's still a bit foggy down here but I do remember there being two ways because Dad always made sure to remind me in case I got lost from home." Wow I feel stupid now. I could have known a way back if I went out with dad more in the winter.

"That would be great if you all could help me when we get back. Thank you." Ame said. "Of course." Bel replied and leaped out of the trees. We all followed behind as she took lead. "Rus?" I heard Ukraine say to me. "Yes?" I replied. "I'm sorry for everything I've done too. I hope we can move forward and become better." Hearing him say that made me smile. I put my head against his. "I know we will." I replied and saw him smile back at me. He then walked next to Belarus and started to talk to her. I looked back at Ame. "You coming?" I asked while smiling. "Yeah. Im just giving you all a moment. Are you guys good now?" "Definitely." I replied and looked forward at my siblings. I think this time, it really will change for the better.

Ukraine's {Pov}

I walked next to my sister and looked back at my brother once more. I noticed him talking to Ame. That made me smile. "Soo.. are we gonna talk about them?" I asked Bel quietly. "Of course! How can we pass over that?" She replied. "Did you know Rus was gay?" "No. Not a clue. To be honest, I thought he didn't want a relationship with anyone in a romantic way. He never talked about relationships with us or that he liked anyone. Do you think he knew Ame before all of this?" She asked me. "Maybe but I'm not sure. He's never talked about America. But like you said, he never talked about relationships with us." I replied. "Well, I'm glad he found someone. I like America. He's nice. Even though Russia just seems sad and angry to us most of the time, he does have a heart and sure is loveable." "Yeah your right. Maybe Ame helps him feel happier. He definitely seemed happy when he saw us." I said. "That's because he was happy to see us. It's been a while since we've seen him like this. I think it's nice. Don't you?" She asked. "Yeah. It is." I replied to her.

I looked back at the two once more. America is nice. I know Rus has been sad due to our past so seeing him like this is great. It's a relief honestly. I don't know what would happen if he was sad forever. Maybe America will become apart of our family. That wouldn't be bad. Oh wait, he has his own family. Will we all be a family? Would his family even be ok with this? I don't know. Im not sure if I should be thinking about this though. Getting back home should be the main concern. I'm glad their both happy. I know it makes me and my sister too.

America's {Pov}

I walked next to Rus while following his siblings. I think they like me thankfully. They're really sweet cats and I'm glad their all ok with each other now. "Your siblings are really nice. Im glad you all are good with each other." I told Rus. "Me too." He said while smiling. I watched as he faced the ground. I think he's glad there's no longer bad blood between them all. "Hey, can I tell you something?" I asked. "Hm?" He said and looked at me. "I love you." I told him and smiled. I could already feel my face become a little bit red after saying that. He smiled back at me and became a bit red too. "I love you too Meri." He replied. Meri.. wow. I haven't been called that name in forever. I felt my smile go away. "Ame? Are you ok?" I heard Russia ask. I looked over at him. "Oh. Yeah I'm fine." I said and let out a small chuckle. "Did I do something wrong?" He asked me and put his ears back. Oh great. Now he thinks this is his fault.

"No you're fine. It's just.. the name Meri I haven't been called in forever. Only two other cats in my life ever called me it. My mother when I was little and an old friend." "Oh. I'm sorry if I offended you by saying it." He told me and looked back at the ground again. "No it's ok. You can call me it if you want. I don't mind it. I think it's cute." I told him. He smiled in reply and rubbed his head against mine. We continued to walk as I let my thoughts run through my mind. China use to call me that all the time. He's a really kind cat. I wonder if he was one of the cats sent out to search for me that Belarus talked about. "Guys.. I think we have a problem.." I hear Ukraine say making me snap out of my thoughts. Oh great. What is it now?

Russia's {Pov}

I hope Ame isn't mad at me for calling him Meri. He says he isn't but it definitely made him feel something. I'm not sure what though. "Guys something's wrong." I hear Belarus say. "What is it?" I ask. "Ukraine thinks he sees someone." She replies and looks in the direction he is. Oh great not again. I already had my sister jump at me who the hell is it now? I walk forward and look straight ahead. Yep the figure looks like a cat. Well this is amazing luck isn't it? "Look, who ever you are, we don't want trouble ok?" I say loudly.

The figure slowly moved forward becoming clearer. Their fur seems to be fully red. They soon start running towards us. I don't know if their trying to fight us or what but we don't have time for this shit. I put out my claws, ready to attack. Wait, wait what?.. Their slowing down.. "Who are you?" Bel yells at them. Oh no. Oh hell no. You've got to be fucking with me.

"Hello." China says.

______________________________________
Yup he found em

Word count: (1606)