Part 3

Damian's POV

"Is this thing on," Said an utterly confused Maddy. "Yes you idiot." Said Samual Strange as he sat at a table in the background. "No need to get snappy Strange. Hi, you know who I am and you know that I have the mayor! Haha! So give meeeeeee... hey Samual what do I want to ask for again?" Questioned Maddy.

"I don't know money, weapons anything!" Shouted the older. "Fine! Give me all the money in the bank! It will go to this account within 24 hours or else the mayor gets it. Also don't try to track the account it's untraceable. Haha! Bye." Finished the crazy girl.

"What are we going to do?" Asked Superman. "We have to try and find their hideout." Said Batman.

(Meanwhile at the hideout, all the villain kids were hanging out)

(Y/N)'s POV

I got to the base with 5 minutes to spare. So my plan is to sneak in and scare them all. It should be difficult but if it's easy I should talk to Samual about upgrades.

I went to the top of the base and got into the vents. I then crawled through them till I got to the main room where everyone was. Now hacking isn't my specialty but I was pretty good at it. So I made an alarm go of. When they got up to check it out I climbed out of the vent and hide in the room.

My hiding spot was on the couch. It had its back to the door so if you were lay down nobody could see up. When they all got back Jamey began to say "What a waste of time I was enjoying my catnap and it was so rudely interrupted." "Ha still a lazy kitty I see." I teased. "Who's there?!" Shouted Enigma.

Then a scream echoed through the room. It belonged to Madeline. She then began to speak "where are you (Y/N) I know your in here!" Then she spotted me on the couch. She began to giggle like a mad woman and jumped on me giving me a huge cuddle. Then I began to tickle her, when I stopped the others greeted me and welcomed me back.

We all sat down and my baby sister, Duela, made us all tea and coffee. Then she sat on my left, whilst my baby brother sat on my right. I told them about my time in Ra's al Ghul's company and how it only took my 15 year old self a year to learn all he know. I told them about my training with dead shot and how we assassinated a prince in a country abroad.

Then I began to tease Samual about how easy it was to get in. "Come on Sam it was so easy to get in you have to protect these lot. Your the oldest." "By 3 months," snapped Lilly. Then they began to tell me about all the things that has happened. I missed this. All the loudness and laughter. It's great.

Word count 510.