Part 7

A/N

Okay I know this should have been posted sooner but it's out now. I made it long just because I haven't posted in a long time. So in joy.

Bruce POV.

We have tried everything to get into their system but nothing seemed to work. We are going to have a meeting so we can talk this through, which means I have to call Damian back here. I was hoping he would get some time to himself. He has been working way too hard. He needs brakes just like everyone else.

*Sigh* I let my breath release and come back. I really don't want him to come back. But I need his help. I pulled out my phone and went to his contacts and pushed the call button. This is going to be a long night.

Damien POV.

Time skip.

"Hey I'm back. Did you find anything new yet?" Please say yes because I really don't know what to do. I really want to tell you who I saw in the park but.... ugh!!!! Why is this so frustrating?!? "Damien are you feeling alright? You look a little red?" Crap. "I'm fine it was just hot outside. So anything new or...?" I stopped to have him reply. "Sadly we had no luck but I am hoping that we might be able to find something with your help." Father turned his back to me and started to work on trying to find their whereabouts.

"So who was your friend?" What?!? He knows already?!? I get you are the world's greatest Detective but god damn let me live for one minute. "What?" He looked up at me for a split second with a confused look. "You said you wanted to hangout with a friend tonight did you not?" Oh that. I almost had a heart attack. Ugh why does my father always be so nosy.

"Yeah I kinda met him today he said he wanted to meet up with me and take me to meet his friends and his brother and sister. I thought maybe it wouldn't be such a bad thing to go along with." I kept my eyes away from my fathers because I knew if he saw them he would know that there was more to it that I was saying, he always knows. I don't mind if you do but Iḿ goi-" Before my father could finish what he was saying the flash ran into the room and stated to talk. "They let him go." "What?" "The kids let the mayor go." oh well i guess i have to tell father why he was let go. I don't want to for some reason I just want to keep quiet and keep him to myself. But i can't. "....-hy would they just let him go it doesn make sense?"

"That's the thing they said they had plans for tonight. Do you think they might be planning to do something big tonight?" I couldn help but start to laugh. I tried to shut up as soon as I did but I just smiled at them with a little knowing look. "What do you know?¨ My father asked me the moment he looked at me. "Like said I made a friend today." My father's eyes went wide and his mouth opened for a moment. "You're telling me your plans for tonight?" oh no here it goes. "More like I was invited to come from the person that is the plans for tonight. But I don't think i will go." "Wait so you were invited into a little get together by a villain and you're not going?"

The justice league looked at me like I had just cut my head off and spun it on my finger like a basketball. I rolled my eyes at them. How could they think i would let myself be left alone with a bunch of kids. Yes there around my age but i don't want to hang out with people with such a low IQ. "Damien you need to go. I know you don't like people, you hate being around people that don't speak the right way. But you need to do this to see where they have their hideout and why they stopped all of a sudden and why they want to have you around." He really doesn get that they do what they want because they feel like it, not just because they had a reason to stop.

"Look i will go but only if you call me and say i have to come home when things seem to get intense." I didn't bother looking at my father as I spoke. I just started to walk over to the large computer and hoped that my life wouldn't go downhill from here. "That seems fair now when did they say to meet up and where?" Of course he wouldn care if I go or didn't go. All he wants is to get the job done. Like always. "Some time tonight." "You don't even know the time? Okay where are you guys meeting up?" I forgot to ask where to meet up?! I felt my face go up in confusion. "Please tell me you didn't forget where you're meeting?" I looked up at my father's face and smiled and looked away as I heard him sigh.

"How? How on earth do you forget where you're meeting up with someone and the time all in one?" To be honest I didn't even remember to ask. "I will just go to the park and see if he shows up there." I said as I pulled out my phone and started to text Alfred that I would be out tonight with a few people and that I will not be eating at home. I should go home and change if I am going out. "I'm going home and taking a bath and changing my clothes." I said as I pointed to my pants that had dart form when Y/N dog jumped on me.

Time skip to the park.

I looked around hoping to see y/n here but nothing so I just sat under the tree and started to read a few stories on my phone. I have always loved to read it kinda helped me in more ways than one. It's like my life support. As I got lost in thought a big Familiar dog ran up to me and jumped straight on me knocking my phone out of my hand. I felt my face get licked and covered in saliva. It was the most disgusting thing that has ever happened to me.

"Ugh that was so delightful." I said after pushing off the big dog. I heard laughter. I looked up to meet eyes with the most dangerous kids in Gotham. They were all here but in clothes that made them look normal. I looked at them for a second almost amazed but I covered it up with an angry look. "Why do you always let your dog go after me? One day I might get hurt." I said while I stood up ready to run if need be. "Oh don't be like that cutie. I would never let something like that happen to you. I like you too much for that." I felt my cheeks grow warm but I never did blush well because of my skin color.

I saw the boy who I believe to be Hugo Strange go up to me and bend down and pick up my phone. Which still had my reading app still open and to say I felt myself nearly pass out from him looking at what I was reading. He looked up from my phone with a big smirk and handed back my phone to me. I really hope he won't say anything about my BL story.

I really wanted to go home now. But before I could let my fears rest, the Strange boy raised his hand and asked what my name was. "The name is Hugo Strange, whom might you be?" "Damien Wayne." The boy eyed me almost like he didn't expect me to tell him that my name was Wayne. "I thought you said his last name was something that started with an A no a W." I looked at the group as they eyed me like I might be a spy. "I changed my last name to my fathers a few years ago when I moved in with him." "And what was your real name, Before you changed your name?" He asked with curiosity. "Damine Thomas Al Ghul. My mother is Talia al Ghul.  And my grandfather Ra's Al Ghul is the greatest assassin there ever was, he's the leader of the league of shadows." I said as I watched their faces carefly.

"Sounds like you look up to him a lot?" Said the daughter of Poison Ivy; I think her name was Green something. I think it starts with an L? "Of course he's my grandfather. I will always respect him." Once I said that they all looked at one another. Some shook their heads, some just smiled, others laughed trying to stop themselves but failed. "What?" I asked y/n. He looked me in the eyes and smiled. "Have you ever done something he didn't like? Or went against what he said?" I looked at him with my mouth open. "No of course not. Well other than that time he told me to kill my father. I went against him and fought him and almost cut his head off but other than that no." After I said that, the laughing just got louder. And my head started to hurt at their loud voices.

"Oh my god!!! HAHAHA!! You're telling me you never went and did what you wanted to?!" Why is she yelling? "Not really. I don't really want to do anything with myself." I said as I looked at them with a poker face. "Well the book you're reading kinda says differently." Said strange. I felt my face heat up at that moment and I knew all eyes were on me at that moment not just them but the league. "And who ever said i haven't done that before?" I asked without thinking. And it seemed to take him back for a second but that was not enough because a smile found its way onto his face. "So have you done that before?" "Done what?! I want to know what he has done?!!!" Y/n Sister yelled in Hugo ear. I almost laughed at his face he made. But I just smirked and pulled Hugo in my arms and spun him around so my chest was on his back. "Nothing much. You don't need to worry about it." I said it as close to his ear as possible just to mess him. It seemed to work as his face heated up instantly.

I moved so my arm was around his shoulder and moved him closer and watched everyone's face go white. And I smiled to myself, because I knew I caught them off guard. "Ummm... Hugo isn't much of a tuncher." Said one of the penguin brothers. I can't remember which is which but this one has one eye and yellow eyes and blue hair. Either his name was Jason or Jacob or was Jackson? "N-no. I do-on't mind this that much." Hugo said as he looked away from me as much as possible. I had him right where I wanted him.

Words 1894.