Pregnant pt.1

Brock’s POV

    I woke up with a sick stomach, bolting out of bed and into the bathroom. I threw up everything I ate for the past two days. Marcel followed in worry. 

    “Are you okay..?” Marcel questioned rubbing my back. I wiped my lips when I stopped.

    “Yeah…” I respond looking up at him. He reached over me and flushed the toilet.

    “Do you want me to cancel my recording and take care of you..?” He questioned bending down to kiss me on my cheek.

    “No, you need to record..” I respond seeing a smile form on his lips. 

    “Okay, but if you need anything just tell me,” He said kissing me on my lips. I nodded watching as he helped me to the bed before walking out.

    I lay there questioning how I could’ve gotten sick. Wait, didn’t me and Marcel fuck last night... Don’t tell me I can get pregnant…

    There’s only one way to find out… I walk out of our room and head to the living room putting on my socks and shoes untell I hear a noise.

    “Where are you going..?” It was Marcel in the hallway now staring at me in curiosity.

    “I need to get something,” I said watching as one of his eyebrows goes up.

    “*Sigh* Just be careful,” He said smiling at me before heading back to his recording desk.

    *At the store*

    I run everywhere in the store searching for a pregnancy test. I found it and smiled as it read ‘100% results..’ I grab the container and head to the checkout.

    Once I get up to the desk and placed it down the checkout man smiled at me before scanning it.

    “That will be $4.56,” The man hummed out happily.

    I grabbed out the money and handed it to him.

    “Keep the change,” I hum smiling.

    “Good luck with the test,” He said as I walk away. Such a nice guy.

    *At home*

    Once I got home I immediately ran into a bathroom, shocked that I wasn’t followed. I read the instructions and used it. I waited a couple of minutes before looking at it ‘2 lines..’ I’m pregnant I giggle out. Now to tell Marcel…

    The next chapter will come out soon. I've already finished typing it as well as other ones.