They tried to hurt you

•Mordex

It was a nice sunny day in the brawlhalla map, you were listening to your music on your phone humming to it. Then, all of sudden. You stopped somewhere in the middle of the forest. You turned off your music on your phone. You paused for a sec, and you see a wolf that has blue eyes caught on yours. He ran fast in front of you, you ran fast as you could until the wolf stopped you.

(y/n): "n-nno, please don't hurt me. p-please." 

The wolf stopped in front of you, he sniffed around you and he sniffed at your face. You were scared stiff until he talked.

"Hey, i'm sorry for scaring you. I apologize for scaring you. I must leave now."

You grabbed the wolf's furry arm, and you said not leave him.

(y/n): "please, don't leave. I want to get to know you better."

"Really, uhmm okay. So, my name is mordex. I am a wolf hunter that hunts people. What's yours."

(y/n): "well, my name is (y/n). Nice to meet you mordex. so, why you hunt people around here."

"Ah, well i just hunt people who has bows and arrows weapons on there backs."

(y/n): "like who."

"Diana, Koji, Ember, Kaya and Yumiko. Those are the hunter's who been hunting us."

(y/n): "oh, so they been hunting us all the time."

"yes but, you need to watch out for hunters. I gotta go now, i have stuff to do. I'll see you later after the battle field."

(y/n): "ok, see you later."

You waved goodbye at mordex, you will see him after today's battlefield.  you put your music back on and walked back to your house listening to music.