Chapter 20

Marion's POV

The whole day, the only thing running on my mind was what Chaeyoung told me, "Sajangnim wants to meet you!", those words kept echoing in my head.

I know that I replied bravely but I am really afraid meeting JYP.

Meeting YG CEO was much easier because I know that I didn't do anything but meeting JYP is a different story because I'm in a I-don't-know-exactly kind of relationship with Chaeyoung, her Chaeyoung.

I'm sure this is the reason why he wants to meet me.

I didnt even feel the whole day's worth of work because I was lost in my own thought, I already closed up the restaurant, and I just finished taking a bath.

I chose comfortable clothes to sleep in and jump on my bed, "Hey Chae! Is it all right if I call you Chae now or I'm still not there yet?" I texted her, "Of course it's okay!" she replied, "Oh nice! So what are you doing?" I asked, "Hahaha! Is this how you flirt?" she teased, when I read her reply I got embarrassed, "Flirt? Yeah... I don't know how to do that." I replied, "It's okay! It's cute." she replied, I smiled like an idiot in front of my phone.

"Just chilling at home. We just finished our schedule." she followed, "Me too. I just finished my shift and I got nothing else to do." I replied, "You want me to come over?" I typed but I was hesitant if I should send it or not because I think it's a bit pushy.

"Do you want to hangout?" she texted, seeing her text that made me smile more, "Sure, if it's okay with you." I texted erasing the previous message I typed.

"My unnies really like you so they're okay with it." she responded.

I quickly changed to casual clothing and headed directly to their dorm, on my way there, I bought some foods because I don't think it was right to come over empty handed.

I arrived and rang the door bell, about a minute passed when someone opened the door, I saw it was Chaeyoung, "Woah! You're quick." she said, "Of course, I don't want you to miss me too much." I teased and she punch my shoulder.

"Oh? You brought food. You already know how to get on the good side of my unnies." she said and I went inside.

As soon as I got in their dorm, Momo immediately shouted, "Marion brought food!", then the others started popping out of nowhere.

"Hello!" I greeted them, "Thanks for the food, Marion." Jihyo said, "My pleasure." I smiled.

While the others were eating, me and Chaeyoung were hanging out on the couch, sitting beside each other, and watching some Korean dramas.

"You okay?" she suddenly asked, "Yeah. Why did you ask?" I replied, "It seems like something's bugging you." she said, "It's nothing." I said, "You sure?" she replied, "Yes." I answered, "You sure?" she asked and she slowly started leaning towards me, looking at me seriously.

"No..." I replied defeated, "I was thinking about meeting JYP." I continued, "I thought you were fine with it?" she asked, "I'm fine with it but what if he doesn't like me?" I said to her, "He will like you. Just be yourself." she said, "O-okay." I smiled at her. We went back to watching the Korean dramas but my mind is elsewhere,"Just be yourself. They kept telling me that, but that's what I'm afraid of, being myself.".

I decided to go at around 10 pm, "Bye Chae..." I said to her, "Don't think about it too much." she replied, "Okay." I smiled, "Meet him when you're ready." she continued, I nodded and smiled. "Bye!" she said, I waved at her as I walk to the main road.

Chaeyoung's POV

After Marion left, I went directly to my room where my phone is charging.