Chaeng Loves to be Babied

AUTHOR’s POV
It was the nth time since Chaeyoung massaged her own head, rubbing her own temple, temples now ‘cause the girl couldn’t stand the headache. She felt cold and the outfit she was wearing didn’t help. It was actually the moment she had been waiting for, year end awarding night, Golden Disc Award 2019.

“You okay, Chaeyoung?” The eldest of the girl group looked at Chaeyoung with concern all over her face, “Yeah…” The said girl answered weakly.

“What’s wrong? Have you taken the medicine from Manager Unnie?” Jeongyeon butted in and placed the back of her hand on her No Jam Dongsaeng’s forehead, “Wow, this is hot. You are hot.”

“What is hot?” all of the sudden, Sana instantly stretched her neck, trying to see what was hot.

Chaeyoung brushed the older girl’s hand, she smiled weakly, trying to reassure her members that she was fine, “I am. But I am fine, really.” she wanted to sulk as she was always known as the maknae, she wanted the attention.

But the one who usually put attention on her was absent.

Sana sat beside Chaeyoung, put the back of her hand on the younger girl’s cheek, “You need to rest.”

Chaeyoung shook her head, “No, the stage will feel empty. It’s difficult enough not having Mina here, I have to be there. I have to perform. For ONCE. For us too."

I don't want her to worry, Chaeyoung noted on her mind.

The eldest girl nodded understanding what Chaeyoung meant, she had read that ONCE had another hobby when they saw Twice, ‘Counting the Members’ while 9 of them knew that TWICE would always be 9.

OT9 they said.

Jeongyeon ruffled the 21st year old girl, “What a dedicated baby cub~”

Chaeyoung only smiled, then she was about to stand up before she felt like everything was dark, she gripped Sana’s hand, “Chaeng?” Sana turned her head to Chaeyoung, the girl was closing her eyes.

Forever 9 they wanted TWICE to be.

Still worried, Nayeon put her attention back on the 2nd youngest girl, “Look, let’s see how you are later if you really want to perform but…YAH SON CHAEYOUNG!”

Jihyo, Tzuyu and Momo were discussing about Momo's heels when they heard that, they ran to them the second they heard the scream, they gasped and Tzuyu was the first to hold Chaeyoung’s body, Son Chaeyoung was unconscious.

---

“The number you are calling is temporarily unavailable please try again later”

“Mina, have you reserved the restaurant for our dinner tonight?”

Mina turned her head onto her Mom, she shook her head, “I am trying to call the members, Mom.” Mrs. Myoui seemed to understand, they were always contacting each other especially these days, she understood that Mina missed her members and her fans.

“Alright, I’ll call the restaurant then.” Mina gave an apologetic smile while her thumbs kept running on her phone,

Teudoongie (트둥이) Chat Room
12:58pm
Mina    : Guys, where is Son Chaeyoung? Yeap, she knows that she was being 'unfair' to the other members as she only asked for Chaeyoung. But, the girl hasn't been online for hours now.

Tzuyu    : She’s on the way to the hospital, Mina Unnie.
----
*silence*

*defeaning silence*