Love Agency Part II

AUTHOR'S POV

It was the usual afternoon when the Interns gathered in the common room that was shared with the other start up companies, "...she is really pretty."

Dahyun could hear the boys from other offices talked loudly towards one another, she just shrugged, "When will the boys learn that I am not interested in them?" Dahyun pinched the bridge of her nose while smiling triumphantly.

Chaeyoung and Tzuyu blinked for a few times, surprised-not surprised at the Narcissistic behavior of Dahyun, then just continued to refill their tumblr with water, didn't even care what the older girl was saying.

"...New intern, right? Strategic or something?" Now Chaeyoung laughed as she knew for sure it was not Dahyun, "It's not you, Unnie."

Dahyun's smile turned into flat line, "I know, I was just joking too."

"Yeah sure, Unnie. The joke is on you." Tzuyu said with a smile no one can resist, including Dahyun, "God is fair indeed. With a beautiful face like you, you sure have a mouth full of toxicity."

Tzuyu just smiled sweetly, then they sat beside the boys' table, "Mina, isn't it? Her name? I bet my life that Tzuyu is more beautiful than her!" And now the boys were ogling at the three beauties beside them.

Chaeyoung smirked, "Yah Tzuyu, someone is betting his life again, he is sure that you are more beautiful than the new girl."

The youngest girl seemed disinterested, "I'll be back to office." With that, Tzuyu left the scene.

The boys followed Tzuyu with their eyes and started teasing each other, "Hey guys, who are you guys talking about though?" One of the boys almost snapped his neck due to the speed he did when he was about to answer Chaeyoung, "There was a girl coming into your office earlier, Ms. Yoo said her name is Mina. I swear to God, she is an angel sent by God for us."

Chaeyoung smiled and nodded understandingly, "Yah Son Chaeyoung, no, don't ever get close to her."

"What?" Chaeyoung looked at her Unnie, "The last time you get close to a beautiful girl, you turned into someone else."

"What do you mean?"

"You become too sweet you filled the company memory card with her photos and your design starts being too lovey dovey, and when you broke up, you become a messed up pile of artistic sadness."

"What does that even mean?"
"That means no, you can't court this Mina girl." The boys all nodded, because based on the experience, pretty girls always went to Twice Digital Agency and Chaeyoung always broke their hearts. Or, they broke Chaeyoung's heart and soon, they would never be able to see the pretty girls anymore.

Chaeyoung made a face and stood up, "Whatever, I'm going to restroom."

Dahyun stood up, "Alright boys, you all better get back to work and stop stalking the pretty girls from our office. Get a life." She left the boys, and the boys soon dispersed.

--

Myoui Mina hated herself for eating instant noodle before her interview, now she had upset stomach and… she was stuck in one of the restroom cubicle, because the lock wasn't functioning, because she couldn't find toilet paper in the cubicle and now she didn't know what to do.

"F*ck s*it…" Mina lost her cool when she felt her stomach growled again, she shut her eyes and had mixed hopes.

She hoped someone could help her, but she really hoped it wouldn't be her coworker, she didn't want to give bad first impression.

Then she heard the restroom was opened, hums were heard, light steps were heard, they were getting closer and stopped in front of her cubicle,

"Hmm? Why isn't it opening?"
Mina could feel that she was sweating hard, nervous, her stomach growled again, she heard a chuckle, "Aah someone is here. Alright then, I'll wait."

Mina's breath was hitched, she was always a shy person but she didn't know why she stayed mum at this, SHE SHOULD SEEK FOR HELP.

"Umm, excuse me…" Mina started to talk but the girl in front of her cubicle seemed to be in her own world, humming some Justin Bieber's song.

Mina mentally hated herself for being such a coward, should she speak in Japanese to reduce her embarrassment? Yeah she should act like a foreigner

"Excuse me…"
Chaeyoung stopped humming, she turned her head to the left and right, "Who's that?!"

"Me, here, it's me…"

Chaeyoung swore to God, it wasn't Korean, "Omg, Sadako is it you, yah, Miss in the toilet, come out quickly please, there is a japanese ghost whispering at me!!"

Now Chaeyoung banged on the cubicle door, Mina became more panic, being a foreigner didn't work as the other girl thought she was some kind of ghost, how in the world could someone thought of that?!?!

The lock was shaking due to the bang on the door, Mina couldn't let anyone see her in this situation, she let her nervousness out, "PASS ME THE TOILET PAPER"

Mina was surprised with her own voice, and Chaeyoung was surprised at the sudden outburst, like a robot she took two packages of toilet papers and threw those to the cubicle, Mina could sing Hallelujah at that but she decided to be quick.

She finished her business, putting her pants back and now she was facing another trouble, the lock was jammed.

"Miss, can you be quick? I want to pee." Chaeyoung whined like a little kid, but the eerie feelings really made Chaeyoung wanted to pee and whine all at the same time.

"...The lock is jammed." Mina tried to open the lock.

"What?" Chaeyoung put her ear closer to the door, "The lock."

"What's with the lock?"

"The lock is jammed!" Mina became impatient herself, she loudly tried to unlock the door.

Chaeyoung snapped her fingers, "Ah yes, the toilet door here is jammed sometimes, alright, I'll be taking another toilet then." Then Chaeyoung turned around only to be stopped, "NO WAIT!"

"What?"
"Help me…" Mina was now closing her eyes, whatever would happen, just happen, she didn't care anymore, she wanted to be out.

"What?"
"Help me unlock this door!" Mina was hopeless, she really had a bad day with the toilet.

"Hhh, you're lucky that I'm a nice person. Alright, you have to kinda pulled the door up, then unlock it, then used your shoulder to push the door open." Chaeyoung listened to the attempts but Mina seemed to fail.

Chaeyoung heard weak groans, the girl doesn't seem to be her coworkers, the staffs here all know about the guest toilet here.

"Are you new? People here know about this toilet and how to unjam the lock."
"I just got the job here as an intern."

Chaeyoung whistled in her mind at the answer, it is the beautiful girl, Mina. It must be my lucky day.
Boys talk about the girl they like all they want in the open air but girls like me meet the girls we like in the toilet. Ha! What a privilege to be girls!

"Look, I'm going to help you pulling the door up, all you need to do is unjam the lock and push the door open with your shoulder, you got it?"

"Alright, thank you…" Mina just followed the instruction, she could see the other girl's shadow from below the door, then she saw a pair of hands, they waved to her for a while before gripping the door from below, Mina could see some tattoos on the fingers, they were cute.

"You ready?"
"Yes…" Mina was getting ready with the lock.
"One…"
Mina stood on her stance, "Two…"

"THREE!" Chaeyoung pulled the door up and Mina unlocked the door while smashing the door hard, opened up, hitting Chaeyoung's nose in the process, Chaeyoung's legs were up in the air as she felt on her bottom, making Mina stumbled at the younger girl's legs, Mina closed her eyes and she fell on the top of a girl.

She felt something on her lips. Another soft lips. Then she was pushed away by the girl, the girl now looking at her in terror, "YOU STOLE MY FIRST KISS!!"

Wait, what?