Cabin (Destiel)

"It's back there Cas, I'm telling you!" Dean shouted

"No, it's straight on"

"Look, if you're wrong so help me god I'm going to smite your ass" he turned the music off and continued the drive in silence.

"Well you won't have to, it is forward"

Dean gave a distasteful glance to the ex-angel behind him. They'd been sent out by Sam to get some supplies as Cas ended up eating all the burritos.

"I'm gonna call Sam" Dean flipped his phone out with one hand still on the wheel.

"It's not necessary, I know where we're going"

"We've been on this road for half an hour and have you seen a store-or anything yet?"

"Just carry on" Cas argued, putting his hands over his face, ruffling his hair.

Dean held the phone up to his ear "Hello Sam? Hey-can you clarify our location is heading towards the store?-yeah alright-woah hang on" he looked on the horizon "Call you back" he turned the phone off and slowed the car down to a stop.

He got out of the car and walked round to the front, Cas meeting him there.

"Dean?"

"Cas, we're out" he breathed heavily.

"Out of what?"

"Gas. I-I don't understand we were half-full a second ago"

"Call Sam"

"No signal. And I had some a minute ago too"

"Are we being cut off?"

"Yeah, something must be hunting us"

"W-What do we do then?"

Dean then spotted a little light in the distance, through the surrounding acres of forest.

"Follow me, we might be able to get some help...grab a gun just in case"

"I don't know how to-"

"Don't worry, point and shoot, I've got you"

They trekked for a bout a minute before reaching the cabin. Dean put a finger to his lips for Castiel to see to be quiet.

They slowly opened the door and then rammed it back, sprinting into the room and holding his gun up, looking around the room. Cas followed and immediately tripped up, falling into Deans arms.

"Cas-get off!" Dean pulled up the ex-angel and held him until he was steady.

They looked about the empty room and their gazes travelled to the couch and a small table in the corner.

"Why is no one here?" Cas questioned.

"Urm...no idea. Not at all creepy" they snooped around the room before the lights flickered then flashed out completely "well shit. What are we gonna do?" Dean pulled out a flashlight and shone it at Cas before nudging him to sit at the couch.

"I suppose we'll just wait here until the morning and walk back to the road" Cas mumbled, slumping next to Dean.

"Hellooo whiskey" Dean grinned, picking up two glasses and pouring the drink into both "want some Cas?"

"Thank you" they took a sip, then placed it on the table.

"I should get a fire started-be ready for a ghost or whatever" Dean got up and headed just in front to the fireplace.

He dumped the old wood in and lit a match, watching as the flames spread and burned brighter.

"We should be getting warmer soon" Dean sat back next to Cas and took another swig of his drink in the silence.