00

yoongi swung his legs that didnt quite touch the ground from where he sat on a tall stool behind the counter.

he worked at a large store, normally stocking or something but this time he was needed as the cashier.

a family always stopped by, everyday to buy everyday necessities and chocolate for the 2 kids.  a little 8 year old boy and 5 year old girl.

and today was no different, except to little boy immediately ran up to the counter and raised his arms.

yoongi hopped off the stool and picked the kid up, letting him sit on the counter.

the family and yoongi were fairly acquainted by now, close enough to be friends.

"hey little man, whats up bug?"

the little boy giggled, clapping "ohss i dunnooo~ how bout you~ got a girlfriend, hyung?"

yoongi shook his head and laughed a bit, "cheol, how old are you again?"

"hmm eight!"

"shhh, i'll let you in on a secret."

"o-okay!"

cheol's body shook with excitement.

"i dont like girls, bug, i like boys.  im gay."

cheol gasped, leaning into yoongi a bit, "b-but a-appa said that boys cant be with boys..."

yoongi sighed, "they so can, i cant control who i love, bug.  it just ended up that i like boys.  its not something you control, its in your heart."

yoongi tapped cheol's chest lightly, the little boy giggling.

the shop door rung as someone entered, yoongi immediately looking up only to quickly look back at cheol again, talking in a hushed tone.

"im not dating anyone but i have a huge crush on someone..."