15

"hyungiieee! up hereee!!"

yoongi chased cheol up the hill, not really knowing where this kid was taking him.

when he got to the top he was met with hoseok.

"hobi?"

hoseok just shushed him and pointed at the bottom of the other side of the hill.

yoongi follwed his point only to see a large lake, deer surrounding it to drink.

yoongi smiled, "aww how cute."

hoseok finally spoke, "well that wasn't the true reason i had bug bring you here.  but pure coincidence."

yoongi looked back to hoseok, "then what is it?"

"well....i want you to be mine, to have an official relationship.  we've just considered ourselves friends but I can't do that, i know this is really cheesy but i know you like the cheesy stuff,"

yoongi giggled letting hoseok continue.

"so yoon, will you be my boyfriend?"

"you think i can say no to that!?"

hoseok chuckled as yoongi flung himself into hoseok's arms.

cheol, who cheered hoseok on from nearby, ran up and hugged them both, giggling.

"i helped plan this!!!"

"thank you buggy," hoseok pat cheol's head.

"i love you hobi... i love you so much..."

hoseok looked back at yoongi, "i love you so much more, kitten.  you have no idea how much i love you."

yoongi smiled letting hoseok kiss him all over his face, kissing his lips just a bit longer.

when yoongi was free to open his eyes, he kissed hoseok's cheeks gently.

"finally!  hyungie! now are you dating someone?"

"yes bug, yes i am."